Chapter 31

Krystal's P.O.V

"Soojung-ah," Vic sunbae called me. "Yes?" I walked to her study table. "Can you drop this to Sulli's room? Her dormmate said she needs this," Vic sunbae asked. "Okay. And by the way, I'll go out,"

"Where?" she asked worriedly. "To the café across the school. I promise I'll go home by 5," I made a V with my finger. She then let me go.

***

I knocked the door of Sulli's dorm. Not long after, her, I guess, dormmate opened the door. "Hello, I'm Soojung, Sulli's classmate," I greeted her.

"Soojung as in Krystal Jung? Hello. I'm Dana, her dormmate," she greeted back, "Should I call Sulli? Sulli!"

"No need, Dana sunbae-nim. Vic sunbae told me to give you this," I gave her the pile of paper Vic sunbae handed to me.

"Thanky—" she replied but is cut. "What is it, sunbae?" Sulli then turned around and look at me, "Hey, Krystal! Come in!" Have I told you that Sulli and I got very close these days? Not only me, but also Joy, Irene sunbae, Wendy sunbae, Luna sunbae and Vic sunbae.

"Hey! I guess I cannot because I want to go to somewhere else," I denied, trying to sound as polite as possible. "Next time then! Bye!" she said bye to me and I walked away.

***

I arrived at the café across the school, BoA-ssi's café. What do you call it again? BoA café? Who cares anyway?

"Soojung!" a voice called me. I looked at the source of the voice when I see BoA-ssi coming my way. "Hi, BoA-ssi," I smiled.

"You didn't break your promise to come here at weekend, huh," she teased. "And by the way, drop that ­–ssi after my name. Just use unnie or something. BoA unnie's speech is cut by the ringing sound of my phone. I looked at the caller ID. Amber? I thought,

"Hello?" I started. I then showed my hand to BoA sunbae to sign her to wait. She answered with a nod. "Hello, Princess Jung!" a voice from the other line replied. A familiar, warm voice of someone I know back there in the States. Amber Liu, my best friend.

"Amber! Gosh, I miss you so much!" I squealed with my fluent English, replying Amber's greeting. "You miss me but you didn't call me! To the point, where do you live?" she asked me.

"Me? I live at the dorm, my school's dorm," I told her, "Why?" "Is your dorm near the airport? Can you pick me up? I'm at the airport now," she asked.

"Airport? You came all the way here?" I asked in confusion. BoA unnie in front of me just giggled. "Just come now, we'll talk on the way home," Amber hung up.

"BoA-ssi," I started, "I mean, BoA unnie." "You want help from me to pick her up right?" I nodded. "Let's go, let me take my car key first." She walked to a room and came out immediately with her purse.

***

"Amber!" I shouted as I arrived at the airport to pick Amber. "Krystal!" she ran with her luggages and hugged me tight. I hugged her back as I missed her as hell. "Hi," BoA unnie greeted as we released the hug, "I'm BoA, nice to meet you."

"Hello. I'm Amber," Amber greeted back, "You speak English too?" "Right! Haven't asked you this!" I looked at BoA unnie directly, "Since when? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Easy there!" she laughed, "How can I be a close friend of your sister if I don't speak English, huh? Let's go in the car first! It looks like it's gonna rain." She then pulled one of Amber's luggages to her car.