Chapter 9

Krystal's P.O.V

My sister and I walked to the café across the school. Once we entered, we were greeted by an excited voice from the owner of the café. "Jessica? You haven't come here for a month! What do you want to have?" one of the café's waitress greeted us with her friendly tone.

"The normal Macaron set and frappucinno please. What do you want Soojung?" my sister asked me. "A mousse and a mochacinno please," I answered politely.

"Coming right away. By the way, why aren't you here with Taeyeon or Tiffany?" she asked. "Yah, I want to have my sister time. By the way, this is my sister, Soojung," my sister introduced me.

"Hello, I'm Soojung," I said, giving a little bow with my head.

"Hello, I'm BoA. I'm the owner of this café. Nice to meet you!" the person that I thought was the waitress, named BoA, introduced herself and gave me a smile.

"You can come here every weekend to release stress, Soojung. I will be here everyday, don't worry," she offered me. "Thanks, BoA-ssi, for the offer." I replied. Then, we sat on a seat-for-4 and my sister had a conversation with BoA-ssi.

***

"So, I might not come to this café again for the entire year," my sister explained. "I understand the hectic schedule of the continuation level. Come here on holidays at least once, okay?" BoA-ssi pleaded. "Of course!" my sister replied enthusiastically.

"Unnie, I'll go first. Bye!" my sister greeted her casually as she waved her hand to us.

***

"Let's head to your room, Soojung. Let's rest, I'm tired," my sister said to me and I nodded.

On the way, we met Taeyeon sunbae and Tiffany sunbae. "Jessica! What song do you choose with your sister for the opening night?" Taeyeon sunbae asked my sister on the way to my room.

"Oh, Taengoo. We choose 'Butterfly'. How about you and Fany?" my sister asked back. "Ah! We choose Lady Marmalade. Where are you heading?"

"To Soojung's room. Wanna join us?" my sister invited. "No, thanks. Have fun!" Taeyeon sunbae left. We continued our way to my room.

***

We entered our room. Inside, there was Luna and Vic sunbae.

"Hello Jessica sunbaenim! Hello Soojung!" Luna sunbae greeted."Hey! Are you guys going to perform?" my sister asked casually.

"We're just going to be the MC," Vic sunbae replied."That's great! We need to gather an hour before the opening night started right?" my sister asked to make sure.

"Yep. By the way, does anyone want coke? I wanna get some," Luna sunbae stood up to the door. "No need. Thanks for the offer," my sister answered with smile.

We then had a conversation until someone knocked our door. I was wondering who was there in our rest time with my sister.

"I'll open the door," I said. I soon opened the door, I saw Luhan there.

"Hello. Can I help?" I said as I greeted him. "Hello, I just wanted to ask you and your sister also Vic and Luna sunbae to gather in the theatre now. Thank you," he said as a reply and ran away. He wasn't 'running away', he just 'went away'.

"Unnie, we need to gather in the theatre now," I reported."Let's go then! Vic, Luna, you're goin' with us right?" my sister asked. They nodded while preparing their things.

***

We were in the theatre room. My sister opened the door casually and felt normal there and so was Vic and Luna sunbae while me, here, felt really awkward. Yes, awkward. They all gathered randomly with their friends except for Red Velvet there in the corner near the stage in front of the teacher which I guessed was Mr. Go, the principal and another female teacher.

It looked like everyone was having fun except for me who felt awkward, also Irene sunbae, Joy and Wendy sunbae who looked like they were being forced by Seulgi to practice over and over. Seriously, I'm not that kind of person who liked to insult but they practiced half-heartedly and looked like an idiot there. I felt really sorry for them, I wished I could approach the girls and asked them to talk with me and let Seulgi just talk with those teachers.

"Don't you dare to approach the girls when Seulgi is around," Suddenly, a voice came to my mind. I bet that was telepathy from--

"From your dearest Baekhyun," the voice continued. Awesome, he read my mind. The other would feel annoyed, I bet.

"No they will not because I blocked them from the telepathy," he continued.

"Yah! Stop reading my mind!" I shouted in my mind. Of course, he would read my mind because he was sitting there in front of me.

Tao and Luhan sunbae seemed to appear near me as soon after I shouted at Baekhyun sunbae. Baekhyun sunbae who recognised them pointed at them and made me turn my head and looked at them.

"Uh, hello. Sorry, I don't know you both are standing there," I said awkwardly. "No problem. Let's talk?" Luhan laughed. Tao sunbae just gave a smile. I didn't even realised that 'The Magical' was all looking at me.

Unnie gave the sign to let me go but she sighed. I knew she felt a little bad with that but she needed to help me socialize too – even with boys.

We sat a little bit further from The Magical's place. "So, who are you going to perform with?" Luhan started the conversation."My sister," I answered shortly.

After we talked for some time, Luna and Vic sunbae appeared to call me out. "Sorry boys to disturb you when you're flirting but can I go get Soojung for a while? Let's not contaminate her innocent mind with flirts and stuff," Vic sunbae courageously said.

"We're not even flirting, sunbae! Geez!" Luhan answered. Tao sunbae gave them 'that' stare that I didn't understand. "We don't care, just go." Luna sunbae said. Tao sunbae gave them 'that' stare again and went away and they gathered with their friends.

"Sunbae, I think you guys were rude," I started. "Yes, Luna! You're really rude!" Vic sunbae agreed my sentence. I looked shocked because I thought they both agreed to each other more.

"Look at yourself, Vic. You are even ruder to that innocent deer. They're not even flirting. I can't believe they flirt with Soojung with an inappropriate flirting way," Luna sunbae answered referring the 'deer' to Luhan, "and I thought you're always negative with me if it's related to that 4 boys. Are you sick?" Luna sunbae then put the back of her hand on Vic sunbae's forehead. "I'm perfectly fine," Vic sunbae replied and moved Luna sunbae's hand away.

"Do you have a crush on Tao?!" Luna sunbae hissed. I was shocked, super duper shocked. I thought they hate the 4 boys - Xiumin, Tao, Lay and Chen. "Just tell the truth, Vic. We have been best friends for years and you will never hide secrets to me. I can keep secrets and I bet Soojung do."

"Yeah, yeah, okay. I admit it I have a crush on Tao. A little, just a little," Vic sunbae admitted herself, "Please shut your mouth okay you both!" Luna sunbae and I giggled. "Yeah, yeah. Don't worry, my darling. I'll help you get closer to him," Luna sunbae said while she giggled and made Vic sunbae blushed.

Another secret was revealed. Firstly, Kyungsoo had a crush on Seulgi and second, Vic sunbae had a little – note that, I said it's a little - crush on Tao. I just needed to shut my mouth and that's it, I'm done with those secrets.

"Kids! Please gather with your performing partner!"