Chapter 30

Luhan's P.O.V

"Choose dare! You're manly right?!" Sehun squeezed me to death. "Okay, okay. I choose dare!" I rolled my eyes. "That's manly," Kai hyung patted my back. I just ignored him.

"It will be super extreme, Luhan," Kris Hyung smirked. "Fine, so what is it?!" I asked them. "Sing to Krystal!" Chen Hyung exclaimed. "What?" I yelled. My eyes turned as big as Kyungsoo hyung's.

"No offense to you, Luhan, or anything. But that's very good!" Kyungsoo hyung laughed. "This is why I didn't want to choose dare," I messed my hair.

"You're manly right?" Tao teased. "But when and what am I going to sing?" I asked them. "We have a lot of songs already!" Chen Hyung zoomed his face nearer to my face. "Right," I mumbled.

"Do it tonight! I'm going to be your witness!" Xiumin Hyung clapped his hands. "Whatever, you peeps," I muttered under my breath.

I shouldn't have play truth or dare with the boys. And will never play with them anymore.

I kept on mumbling things under my breath, cursing and swearing for the boys. Oh, what a happy life. Yeah, very very happy. Note the sarcasm, by the way. "You seemed to be pissed, is it because of the dare we gave you?" Suho Hyung held his laugh.

"No, no. Your dare is very challenging and manly," I glared at them and said that sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "Aye, Baby Luhan is pissed," Baekhyun teased me. I rolled my eyes again.

***

"Now, go there," Xiumin hyung pushed me. "Gahd, it's not that easy!" I complained. "Alright, alright," Xiumin Hyung waited for me.

Krystal was sitting at her favourite place, the park. I didn't know whether it is her favourite place or not. But she often went here at night, usually with her phone and notebook. People rarely went to the park, only sometimes, but she went there for like, every night.

"How long am I gonna wait?" Xiumin Hyung called, getting my senses back. "I do this because I'm manly. Not because of other thing," as I finished my sentence, I stood from our hiding place. I inhaled then exh-

"Luhan?" she looked confused, but then smiled, "how can I help you here?" I faked a smile. Oh, Xiumin Hyung, I'll push you back soon!

I started explaining, "Um, before, I played truth or dare and I am forced to ch-" "He wanted to sing for you!" Xiumin Hyung force-closed my mouth and continued my explanation.

"Woah? Really? I'll be pleased to listen," Soojung smiled. "Um, should I start?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck. "Just start!" Xiumin hyung pushed me closer to her.

I succeded my dare. Krystal clapped her hand. "Your voice is very sweet, Luhan!" she complimented. "Thank you," I smiled. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

Am I blushing or something? I wanted to go, so I looked around.

"What song is it? Is it in other language or something?" she asked me. "It's Moonlight by EXO-M. It is in Chinese as this is the EXO-M version," I explained. She nodded and smile.

Xiumin hyung? Don't joke around, hyung. It's not funny! I cursed him inside my head but keeping a poker face outside. "Guess I need to go now. Bye!" I greeted and ran to find Xiumin Hyung.

I'll get my revenge, hyung.

***

"It's not funny, hyung! Why am I always the victim here?!" I yelled. "Because you're manly!" Kai hyung teased.

"I'm not manly, I'm cute," I did some aegyo. This would be the only time I denied the fact that I'm manly, except if they decided to corner me because of the phrase 'Because you're manly!' "That doesn't affect anything. It makes us wanted to make you as a victim more," Baekhyun hyung pinched my cheek. "Yeah, whatever."

The dare again. I know I told you that I'm not going to play with the boys anymore but they forced me to. And now, they forced me to choose dare. "And the dare is writing a love letter to Sehun."

"WHAT?" I shouted. "Well, listen first till the end. You'll be using Seulgi's name," Chen Hyung told the full dare. Right! Let's play with maknae Sehun! It's definitely going to be fun! "This is like," I smirked, "The best dare I've ever received."

Then, I started the letter already.

***

"Hyung, can you put this letter in Sehun's bag?" I asked Chen hyung as he is Sehun's dormmate. "I'm sorry but I don't think I can do it now. I'm in a rush because I need to do a project with Victoria. If I'm late-" he stopped, then gesturing his thumb horizontally in front of his neck.

"You'll die? Go die then," I joked. "Yah! Is that how you treat your senior?" he hit me. "I'm sorry, Hyung," I laughed. "By the way, is anyone in there? If not, I need the key then," I asked him.

"Uh, I'm not sure. I just went back from the library to get these books," he pointed the books he carried. He then looked at his watch, "I need to go now before I'm dead. I'm fine if I am really dead but I'm not going to die on a girl's hand!" He then ran away.

I laughed at him. How unmanly. I shook my head. I then walked to their dorm room. "Yah Sehun!" I knocked the door of their dorm. "Who's that?" "Luhan!" "Just come inside!" I walked inside.

"Does tornado just happen or what?" I asked him. "Why?" "It's so, messy, and dirty?" I facepalmed mentally. "Oh. Sorry," he said while tidying his bed a bit.

"So, what are you going to do here?" he asked. Right, I shouldn't let Sehun know the dare thingie. "I just wanna play?" I answered, more like asking.

Why didn't I think about this before?

"I'm going to take a bath first, kay?" Sehun told me. I just okayed him. This is the right time to put my letter. Where should I put it? If I put it somewhere visible, he would notice it quickly. Ah! His school bag! I slowly pulled the zipper to make sure I didn't make any sound and I didn't make myself suspicious.

As I put my letter in, I saw another letter wrapped like mine. As I'm curious, I opened the letter. What the heck is this? This letter contained pictures of me and Krystal.

There is also a letter there. "Look! Your GIRLFRIEND cheated on you with your BESTFRIEND. Hope you are satisfied! Just took it last night, btw." But who is it?

I heard the bathroom door slid open. I directly hid that 'anonymous' letter behind my back. "I think I need to go now, Sehun-ah. Xiumin hyung might have search for me around the school," I reasoned and ran from his room.

Who's that letter from?

Could it be?

-

edited. 9/30/2015