Chapter 28

Seulgi's P.O.V

I felt super mad and annoyed. After Krystal Jung came, everything was a mess. You're just a new student, girl! Couldn't you know yourself? Right, she's Jessica Jung's sister. That made her think she's the number one. But still! She had no right! I saw Sehun pass by. I decided to ask him and made sure that he really is dating Krystal.

"Sehunnie-ah," I called him weakly so I would not look annoying and he knew that i'm sad. "What else, Kang. Seul. Gi?" he answered coldly, "Isn't last night enough?"

What? Enough? You called last night enough? "Enough? You call that enough?" "Of course. It is enough."

I decided not to talk unimportant stuff to much and asked, "Oh Sehun. Are you really a boyfriend of Krystal Jung?" He didn't answer me. "Sehun, answer me!" I yelled.

"N- Yes! We are dating!" He answered. I'm still unsure of it. "Sehun. Don't lie. If you both are in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, why are you alone?" I made a reason.

"Do boyfriend and girlfriend must be together every moment?" Sehun asked me back and made me silent.m"Your sister asked you to stay away from me! Why do you keep bothering me?" He went away and left me alone.

"Krystal Jung!" I cursed her.

***

In this time, all I wanted to do is to kick and punch people, to punish and kill people. What a terrible day. "Joy, I'm going to the library first to finish some homework. Wanna join?"
I guess, it's Krystal's voice. How do I know? Because it's so annoying to my ear!

"Okay! Let's go," Joy then walked with Krystal. How to stop Joy to go with Krystal? An idea! "Joy!" I called Joy and made them stop. "We need to practice today at lunch," I said to avoid Joy going to the library with Krystal.

"But we had practice very hard last time," Joy complained. "So when we had practice, we need to stop?" I pulled Joy away, "Let's go and call Irene and Seulgi."

Plan 1, success.

***

"We're not going to practice for a long time. Just once for each song as we had practice last time," I said to convince them. They looked so lazy.

"Hey! Red Velvet! You guys want to be a trainee right? "I cheered them. They nodded. "This is nothing if you want to compare it to trainee life!" I said, "Let's practice!"

I inserted one of the CD with 'instrumental' written on it to the radio. Then I pressed the 'play' button on the radio. "Welcome," it sounded, "Track 1."

"Position everybody!" I instructed.

"Sometimes, you gotta be bold. Just rock the world.
Booyah!"

***

"What a practice!" I cheered them up, "Thanks to Ms. Kim. She helped us make our music and choreography." Everyone took a sip of drink - or a gulp.

"Dismissal, girls! Thanks for your time!" I said cheerfully.

They cheered and went outside the theatre.

"How could she call us with the term 'girls'? Didn't her so-called sister told her to call a senior with honorifics? Yuri keep asking us to call her with 'sunbae' why didn't Seulgi does it?" I heard Wendy's voice complained from outside the room.

Is that? Am I spoiled? By my so-called 'sister'? Is this all my fault? Am I really a bitch like what Sehun said? What happened to your mind Seulgi? How can you think like this? You do it right. Yuri sunbae didn't said anything is wrong. Except for having a crush on Oh Sehun. That's all.

The rest, everything's fine.

***

Lunch with Yuri unnie. Silence filled the air. Until Yuri sunbae broke the silence. "So, have you moved on?" Did you expect me to move on that fast? "Unnie, why should I--"

"Seulgi, listen. He's not a good boy for you. There are much better boys than h--"

"Why is he not good?" I cut her off. "B-because," she couldn't reply. "No one can say what I should do! It's my life, not yours! My mom sent you to protect me, not to rule my life!" I yelled at her.

I knew I'm wrong this time. I just couldn't hold my anger anymore.

***

The teacher checked the club's attendance.

It's my dance club meeting. I followed Sehun on what day he took for the club practice. But I didn't expect my and Yuri unnie's arch enemy to be here, for example, Sooyoung, Victoria and Krystal. This means that I'm going to have the same day with her for the choir club. Damn! Another thing that I didn't expect was, our counselor, Ms Park, is the club's coach! She can dance? I thought she only can give a long speech to people like what she did to me just now.

"Good afternoon students. You guys are surprised right to see me as the club's coach? Don't underestimate me because I do dance! I took ballet lessons before but I quitted because of my busy school schedule and just focus on my academic career. That's why I didn't looks like a dance person," she started her long speech. I felt like sleeping now.

***

"Friday, 4.30 PM. Repeat after me, please?" Ms Park ended. "Friday, 4.30 PM," the students repeated, excluding me. "Good, now, dismissal," she ended our club meeting or maybe the speech day. I wanted to see her dancing though.

Idea! "Joy, Irene. Can we dance and ask Ms Park to follow us dancing?" I asked them. They glared at each other.

"I just want to see her dancing because I don't believe that she can dance," I reasoned. But that's true! "I'm fine with it," Irene replied. Joy then nodded. "Okay let's do this," I giggled.

"Ms Park, would you like to follow our group dance?" I asked her sweetly. "The Red Velvet dance?" she asked, "Which one?"

"Happiness?" Joy recommended. She then agreed.

I inserted the different CD from the one we used for practicing before with 'complete' written on it inside the radio and I pressed the 'play' button. "Welcome. Track 1"

The intro started.

Let's see how she moved. Wow, okay. Quick reflexes and almost accurate moves.

***

"Do I stand here?" Ms Park asked. I clapped. "You're so good! You can even replace Wendy!" The other two members glared hardly at each other.

"But she sings very well and hit a very high pitch notes easily. I can't even hit high pitch notes," Ms Park laughed. We then left the room, accompanied by Ms Park.

"It would be good if we could spare some time again and dance again with the complete Red Velvet," Ms Park smiled. "Our pleasure," I curtseyed her.

-

edited. 9/28/2015.