Chapter 11

Krystal's P.O.V

"I'll go away now rather than you need to run away from your girlfriend," I said as I stood up and went away from Sehun."What? Girlfriend? No! Don't go away! Hey! Krystal!" he shouted at me and held my wrist tightly, giving me the sign to not to go away.

"Oh Sehun!" another voice shouted, "How can you cheat with my sister? Isn't she enough for you?" It's Yuri sunbae from the other direction of the park. Oh God, this was awful! "Unnie! Don't scold him. It's not my Sehunnie's fault. It's that girl's fault!" Seulgi defended Sehun. Dammit! I need to help myself now.

Sehun and I froze. We made no movement at all while Yuri and Seulgi had an arguement.

"What are you guys doing here?" a deep voice yelled. I could tell that the voice was yelling at Seulgi and Yuri sunbae. It's Kris sunbae. My savior! I think?

"Sunbae! Sehun is cheating on Seulgi with Krystal!" Yuri yelled and did aegyo to Kris. Please, I wanted to vomit. "Stop that stupid aegyo and don't go near me!" Kris sunbae shouted.

Kris sunbae then pulled me away from Sehun and then asked me to go away. Looks like Yuri didn't want Kris to go and defend me so she kept on annoying Kris while Seulgi go and annoy Sehun. Chaos.

"Shut up Yuri!" he shouted. I was getting more terrified yet annoyed too.

"Baekhyun sunbae! Help Kris sunbae! We're at the park!" I shouted in my mind, of course, because I was doing telepathy."Why? What happen? I'm on my way now," he replied.

"It's Yuri and Seulgi! Seulgi keeps on annoying Sehun while Yuri keeps on annoying Kris sunbae! Come here! Fast!" I replied.

"Ne. I'm almost there with some others," he continued.

"Yuri! Stop those stupid things! You too, Seulgi!" I bet those voices are from Luna and Vic sunbae.Yuri yelled back at them, "What do you want?" "Stop those stupid things! Let them go!" my sister shouted. Omo! She's going to do the dolphin shriek!

"She's not going to do it, don't worry" Baekhyun sunbae read my mind and did telepathy. Suddenly, some of Sehun's friends came by, don't know how.

***

I didn't know how this happened or what happened because I was busy talking with Baekhyun sunbae but Seulgi and Yuri had stop.

"Thankyou sunbaenim," Sehun give a 90 degrees bow to my sister, Taeyeon sunbae and Fany sunbae. "No problem," they smiled at him.

"Anyway, were you really cheating on Seulgi?" Chanyeol asked, bringing laughter to all of us."Yah! I'm not even her boyfriend!" Sehun replied.

"Oh, really?" Luna sunbae smirked. "Sunbae!" he yelled.

"To all students, please gather at the stage in 15 minutes. We will start the welcome assembly and opening night." It's the sound from the speaker, obviously its Mr. Go's voice.

All of us gathered at the stage. All of the performers sat on the front seat. "Can I sit here?" a man voice asked me and pointed to the empty sit beside me, it's Kai. "Of course. Please sit." I said. He smirked and gave a tongue out to I-didn't-know-who.

***

"Hello everyone! It's me Victoria from level 3 and—"Vic sunbae exclaimed. "I'm Luna, also level 3, Victoria's partner!" Luna sunbae continued Vic sunbae's words. "First of all. We want to say welcome to all of you!"The audience cheered while I smiled really wide."And especially to all our new students."

"First of all, I want to introduce you to an important part of the school which is the teachers!" The MCs then introduced the teachers. There were quite a lot of teachers. After introduction, Luna sunbae called out, "Now, let us give a chance for Mr Go, our principal, to give us a short speech."

"Thank you Luna and Victoria. First of all, I want to say welcome to all students here especially the new students. I'm not going to talk much since everything I just the same as ever. All rules and regulations are written in the handbook everyone received in their first day here, so I'll skip that.

"And as usual, every year we have different theme. This theme program is started from the 5 years ago. Last year we have sports, the last two year we have martial arts, the last three year we have arts, the last four year we have gymnastics, the last five year we have theatre. This year, we have something a bit special. Most of you must be interested in this. The theme for this year is idols," Mr. Go talked for a bit. Everyone cheered. Mr. Go continued his speech. The assembly continued with some reminders about the school.

"Now, let's welcome the lovely, pretty yet talented sisters to perform for the opening, the Jung Sisters!"