Chapter 29

Seulgi's P.O.V

I was so pissed. Life was so depressing! You might wonder why I am so pissed. "So?" Yuri sunbae started. "So what?" I asked her confusedly. Well, I actually knew what she was talking about. I was just pretending.

"Stop pretending, Seulgi. I know you knew it," she said like she read my mind. "Do you even read mind now? Like Baekhyun sunbae?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I even want to be like that 'girl'? He's so not my level," she replied as if she was disgusted by Baekhyun sunbae.

"Well, he's a girl? He got a girlfriend already. Kris sunbae is a man, yet he hasn't got any girlfriend," I raised one of my eyebrow.

"Stop talking about this and answer my question. Aren't you going to do something? The gossip is spread widely already!" Yuri sunbae changed the topic. "It's not a gossip!" I yelled, "Everything is true! We did fight!"

"Yea, what about th—" "Sehun and Krystal really are dating!" "I still cannot believe it." I, myself also still couldn't believe it. They went on detention and fought on the beginning of school. And now, they were dating.

But if Sehun said so, should I believe it? "Why don't you ask Krystal, huh? She looks like a bad liar, you must can detect her lying or not right?" Yuri sunbae interrupted my mind. "Yeah, that's a good idea..." I said soullessly.

"I'm not helping you to get Oh Sehun, okay? I just want to know the truth and I want the students to stop gossiping around. You understand?" Yuri sunbae reminded. "Yeah, yeah," I muttered.

***

"Krystal!" I called. I didn't purposely meet her, okay? It was just a coincidence that I saw her walking. She turned her head, looking at me. "Can I help?" she asked.

"I don't need your help. I just want you to answer this question quickly. I'm so busy right now," I said arrogantly. "Go ahead," she crossed her hands.

"Are you really dating Oh Sehun?" I asked in an uncertain pace. She closed her mouth. "Answer me! I'm busy right now, I need to go soon," I looked at my wrist because I didn't wear any watch anyway.

She muttered something in a very low volume that I didn't even now what is she saying. "What?" I asked her once more. "Yes. Got a problem? You're busy right? Don't disturb me anymore," she said as she walked away.

Okay? So, it is true. She said it confidently and even asked me do I have a problem with it. How arrogant? A scholar who wanted to beat the most popular girl in school? In your dream, girl! You stole my friends and crush. You didn't feel sorry. And bravely saying something to the most popular girl in school? Brat! Shoo! I better sleep now before I explode.

***

"Kang Seulgi!" a familiar voice called me. "Just go get breakfast. I'm not having one this morning," I muttered, loud enough for her to hear.

"Yah! You must eat! I'm not gonna let you go!" Yuri sunbae pulled me from my bed. "Now go get change. We're almost late to get our favourite spot," she threw my outfits to my face and pushed me to the bathroom. I did half-heartedly with my half-asleep condition. Yuri sunbae then pulled me rushingly to the dining room. I just followed her.

As we sit and started to eat our breakfast, she started a conversation. "What time did you sleep last night?" she asked me. "I don't know," I yawned and pushed my spoon of food inside my mouth.

"You can't be like this! You'll be sick!" she scolded me. "I never get sick that hard before, just some light fever," I underestimated it. It's true, though! I never get sick that sick before. She sighed and turned the topic, "Did you talk to her last night?"

"Her?" Her? Ah! "Kry--" I cut her off. "Krystal Jung? Yeah." "So, did you?" "Yeah, I did." "Her answer?" "She said yes." "Confidently?" "Very." "Really?" "She even talked arrogantly to me." "That means they really are dating." "Yeah." I rolled my eyes and she smiled.

"That's good. You're not going to chase a boy who is dating right?" she smirked, "I never taught you that." Right. I shouldn't.

"But you taught me that no one can stop me with what I want and what I do." Ironic, huh? I put the fork between my index and middle finger and started moving it around as if it was as light as a pencil. I smirked at her.

She mumbled something.

"You're growing now. I can't control you as much. Your life is your choice, do what you want. But everything is your responsibility," she explained. As she left me on the table, I yeay-ed around and smiled non-stop. No rules, no one controlling. It's like a dream come true. I soon stopped as she arrived back to the table. I held my laugh. "I know you're happy," she said with a poker face, "This is like your brightest smile I ever saw."

Good that you know it! Ha!

"But I'll never literally agree with what you do and if you have any girlfriend-boyfriend relationship with Oh Sehun. I'll never bless your relationship and attitude. As the person your mom chose to be responsible for you, you will need my blessing and all, right?" she said with a poker face. She's right. But who cares? You're not my mom anyway. Only the 'representative'. Freedom! Don't be too happy, Seulgi. Another problem is to be and solve.

Students won't stop gossiping. And they're like, gossiping on purpose in front of me! I've tried to calm myself about all this and about Krystal-slash-Sehun relationship. But their gossip made me feel hot again. I need to do something. I GODDAMN NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

Don't blame me. Blame those gossipers that made me feel hot again.

***

edited. 9/28/2015