2. Her

What are actual fuck is wrong with her?! I am the one who should ask who is she and here she is pressing that toy more and more, that it started to slightly bleed.

"Speak, before I chop off your head. "

" First, get this away. Second, I am not the one who brought us here, you were the one to drag me!" I exclaimed.

It did hit her some sense that she was the one as I could feel the dagger moving away. She scoffed and kept that thing in her bag. She sat opposite to me and sigh deeply. Supporting her back, she opened her medical kit to take out something to sterilize her wounds. She cleaned her wounds on her arms, face and ankle while wrapping bandages around.

I was so involved in watching her that I didn't realised I was staring her, until she looked back in my eyes. Jerking my sight elsewhere I avoided her gaze but when I tried to straighten myself I hissed in pain and why not as I as well was badly injured from all those reckless hide and seek.

She looked at me for few seconds and then slightly passed me a small bottle of solution to clean the wounds.

"Clean them before they cause infection,"she sternly replied without taking a second glance at me.

I took it but when I patted the wound with the soft cotton bud, it was stinging a lot of an unbearable limit. Usually, Jin hyung used to take care of all the injuries. Him taking our care meant a lot of 'hajima!', of course no touching wounds, no street food until we entirely recovered. Me doing this alone was not a good idea and maybe she noticed it.

Groaning she came closer and snatched the medication to apply them.

"Strech your arms, I'll apply."

I did what she asked, struggling but soon regretted when that liquid touched my skin. I involuntarily pulled back those hands and let a little sound of ouch. She slapped my hands and pulled them back in her hands.

" Bear the pain, I'm neither your mom nor nurse to provide you service."

She said rudely pointing me to turn back to be cleaned. I took off my shirt carefully as the bruises were still rough and fresh, giving a crimson look to back it was covered with cuts and blood. Again I hissed as a whisper but I think she heard it as now she blew on those deep cuts which were oozing fluid connective tissues.

"Aren't you feeling lucky to touch me, half-naked? "

My sudden question took her aback as I assumed no movement in her but suddenly she pressed the cotton bud too strongly on one of the cuts to hiss me in pain.

"You should be thankful, if not then police might help you get cleaned. They would love to have you in their touch!"

Mean, I thought about her. Not even a single smile curved up her lips as all maintained was a poker face.

She helped me wrap the bandages before I wore my shirt back. She got back at her supposed seat over the straws placed and plugged in her earpods.

The whole four hour journey until now was silent unlike when I was accompanied by Hoseok hyung or Jin hyung. Their laughter was a medicine of this boredom but she was polar opposite. I looked at her venomous face, her frowned eyebrows with piercing gaze she was looking outside the open truck. I just can't help but to have an urge to ask the name of my saviour.

"Hey!.. "

No response, her head was still unbothered by any inch. Probably her earphones were at high volume that they overcame my voice. But I didn't gave up. I stomped my feet to attract her but after taking a glance at me, she simply rolled her eyes.