58. Playful

He dropped me on feet when I tickled him and I swear he didn't saw that coming. He was so into his desires that even the brush of skin past him was making him weak.

I was about to go down the stairs when he held my wrist and twirled me around. "Not this time you'll fall off the stairs." Pulling me against him he picked me up on his shoulders like a sack.

I whined and tried to escape again but one spank and I stopped moving. It was painful but at the same time it was sensual too.

"I am very sleepy. Can't we sleep in today? I am not in the mood for that". He shook his head and said," If you are not sleepy and not in the mood then I have a way for that to change your mind."

He again spanked my ass, making me to let out an unexpected moan. He smirked because he found a way to make me flutter in please.

He dropped me inside his bedroom before closing the door. Gulping down the nervousness I definitely stepped closer to his bed and grabbed a pillow. " I am serious Jungkook. Let's postponed whatever shit to had planned or I'll hit you with the pillow."

On the other hand he chuckled and turned around." Do you think hitting me with pillow would stop this?" He said before taking predatory steps towards the switches of lights.

"Then how will you stop?"

"Play a game with me. This day was really tiring for both of us, so let's make it relaxing and fun."

I arched her eyebrows. Throwing the pillow back on the bed I asked," What kind of game?"

"A resistance game. If you don't moan in the next seven minutes then you win and you'll get whatever you want. I'll do whatever you want for one week."

I narrowed my gaze and crossed my arms. "Do I look like an idiot? We are the only one in the house and I know you are horny as hell, so of course you want to make out with me."

"Heck yeah I want to but I won't if you won't respond. I am giving you a chance to escape. Give it a shot, who knows if a mafia king like me would become your slave for next week. Take it or leave it, your choice."

I thought for a second. Actually making him serve me in front of everyone would be so funny and doing that for a week would definitely become a lifetime memory.

"I don't think preventing a moan is that big of a deal. Count me in then." He smirked. "Gladly.."

I turned off the lights, making the room go dim in red light. I was barely able to see anything not even my own arms until I lifted them at a difference of centimeter. Only the sound of rattling sounds aroused in the room.

Since I was standing close to the bed I stayed there while moving my arms in the air to look for that someone who switched off the light.

"It isn't funny. Turn on the lights. You didn't said you'll turn off the lights, that's cheating!"

Suddenly a hot breath fan my neck from behind. I gulped when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and pulling me against his half naked body. Wait! Did he removed his clothes in darkness? I gulped as he was only in his boxers.

I tried to detach myself from him but he pulled me more closer and rested his chin on my shoulder. His lips moved closely near my ear which made a shiver ran down my spine after guessing his intentions.

"This is cheating. You can't touch me in darkness." He chuckled huskily and said," The condition was to not make you moan. So you try doing everything to conceal that moan while giving me the upper hand to please you."

I was about to cancel this game idea until I felt him attacking my sweet spot. He definitely knew where my sensitive skin were situated because it wasn't our first time. Only difference was I wasn't drunk nor forced.

He turned me around and locked his lips with mine. His lips were soft, moving against mine with passion, desperation and care. It was different from all the kisses he had given me before. It was as if declaring me that I was his everything, marking me for his lifetime.

I started drowning in his arms because his touches felt comfortable. I didn't wanted to lose to him tonight but the way he was handling me was so tempting that my body was moving on his own. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his kiss without moving my own.

I wanted to see to what limit he would go to make me moan. It wasn't easy for him to get me beg for him but he was quite good at tempting me. So I stood there like a statue enjoying his moves.

Suddenly my body relaxed from a compression and I discovered he had already taken off my corset with his skilled fingers. It was so smooth like butter that I didn't realised he untied the strings so that I could feel more comfortable.

It felt so light and pleased after the torture of corset ended. I never realised my breasts were so tensed up until he noticed how awkwardly I was trying to pull up my dress during the after party.

He disconnected the connection and panted against my lips. "Never do something for me which is not comfortable for you because for me no matter what you will always be beautiful. You are my love and that's what makes you beautiful."

He again pressed his lips against me and kissed me slow. Tugging my lower lip between his teeth he pressed his tongue out and entred inside my mouth. Cupping my cheeks he explored every inch that I was about to go crazy. He was so kissable. His bulge was pressed against my thighs as he started giving open mouth kisses along the length of neck, moving to the collarbone.

I lost my mind in his warmness. I really wasn't able to control it anymore. I was about to moan his name when he detached himself from me. I opened my eyes and looked at him after he switched on the lights.

He let out a sigh and said," You are really a tough woman. I tried my best to be a gentleman and do whatever to make you moan but damn! You are such a tough one. Okay, bye... I think you need to rest. I'll go into guest room to sleep."

He picked up his clothes while I was utterly bewildered. It was ridiculous. I was standing with a lose dress clutched with my hands, totally drenched in wetness for him but he decided to give up at the exact moment. Like Boi! Now I didn't wanted him to be a gentleman at all. He had to go rough on me after turning me on and wasn't he horny as well? What about his bulge? Would he jerk him off in another room inspite of having me tonight. No way I would let that happen.

"Jungkook..." I dashed towards him and as soon as he turned around I placed my lips on his and wrapped me arms around him. I didn't cared if the dress was gradually falling on the floor because all that mattered for me was him.

On our way towards the bed the dress was already off, leaving ne in lingerie while Jungkook was taken aback with my boldness. I pulled him more against me as I licked his lips to give me entrance. He parted me and it didn't took me any time to shove my tongue inside. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up in his arms. I sucked his tongue, making him go numb.

My legs sank into mattress when he laid me on it. He hovered above me then pecked my lips. "I never thought being dominated by you would be so interesting." I let out a chuckle. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him more closer and licked his earlobe. "Then be my guest and let mommy handle it or you know, I won the match so I order you to please me."

He showed his bunny teeths and said," If only I had a minute more then you would had moaned, admit it! I was doing so great, it was the fault of the time limit. But looks like my main motive to turn you needy is fulfilled. We want the same thing, baby.. "

He tugged his lips between his teeth. Roaming his hands up to my shoulder he started discarding me from the lingerie while maintaining a soft gaze into my eyes. His eyes never left mine, even after knowing I was pulling his boxer off.

We were naked under the covers while he was imprinting my skin with his purple marks of love. We were finally making love.

[A/N]
Vote 40+ for next update.

It was a mild mature content. I am not feeling the urge to write more complex sexual intercourse so I didn't mentioned 'MATURE CONTENT'