6. Rescuing

SOYOUNG POV

I was so ready for the impact but I felt nothing, almost nothing as before the car would have hit me, a strong hand pulled me away, causing me to fall on his body. With a thud he fell on the ground while I was on top of him. Everyone gathered around us, watching us strangely and when I realised our position I immediately part away from his body beneath.

I limped to stand straight and apologized to the public while they backed off murmuring about me. Slowly the crowd fade away leaving me with an awkwardness. My eyes fell on the person down on the footpath staring at me intensely. Extending a hand I rolled my eyes to him yet he grabbed my hand to stand up. He dusted his clothes and rested his hands on hips with arched eyebrows ready to hear an explanation on why was I blanked out in middle of the road but truthfully even I didn't knew why I zoned out so I thought it was better to remain quite.

"Were you out of your mind? Or you suddenly got interested in being a stunt man?"

"I am sorry." I mumbled looking away from his face, making him furious.

"Sorry? Do you even know what it means? You were playing with your life. Don't you how many people in the hospital take medications only to continue their lives because the thing you are taking so lightly, gives them happiness to remain with their dear ones."

Is he being serious? Just because he has a good family, doesn't mean every person in this world was having the same thing. People like me, heartbroken, who doesn't have someone have suffered more than anyone.

"Good because I don't have anyone behind me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do. "

I turned around and started walking as he became totally silent after hearing my words. I sighed thinking why do people always need explanation to be kind? If you won't explain them then they would act rude but when reveal the reason, they would simply give sympathy which is the most disgusting thing in the world that makes me feel incomplete, weak and isolated from the society.

I continued walking until he spoke something that made be bewildered.

"Count me in, even I don't have anyone."

I turned around and saw him looking at me with an unreadable expression. He walked close to me, hesitating to say his thoughts.

" I felt your words when you said you don't have anyone because once upon a time even I had struggled for bread, even I had slept empty stomach with no one to care whether I would survive tomorrow or not."

" I am sorry. I didn't intended to claw your wounds. I was just so annoyed with people always talking about family which I never had. I only had my brother who left me when I was still a young girl."

" We are same. My parents left me in an orphanage at Bisan-dong because they couldn't afford me. They never came back to visit me and I was okay with it since their memories were faint but after few years the orphanage got shut down and all the children were either adopted or left alone in the darkness. I wandered a lot until I met the leader of BTS."

"Looks like you faced a lot from world."

"True, but hyungs never failed to make me smile. Also I made friends in the group and the fun fact is my best friend was born in the same year as me." He chuckled brightly.

"So you are with your hyungs right now?"

"No, my best friend loves to vist clubs so he asked me to tag along. Actually we were about to grab a taxi for the next city, where the most wild party occurs."