45. Believe in me

JIMIN'S POV

Taehyung was such a cheater. He memorised cheat codes and was using it against me. But a bad move to get against a hacker like me.

In a flick I pressed the buttons and speeded up while his lorry was far behind in the freaking race. Finally my car crossed the finish line and I jumped up in victory. Taehyung whined and threw the remote control on the cushion.

"You cheated." He exclaimed with a pout while I smirked and said," Same as you fucker." He crossed his arms and looked at Hoseok for judgement. He looked at us and said," Don't look at me. I was not paying attention except on he smell of mushroom that Yoong is cooking..."

I giggled watching him surrender and thought the day couldn't be better but that illusion broke when the door banged and all of our eyes trailed towards the man who entered the mansion with so much dark aura.

Yoong came out of the kitchen and looked at the fading figure of Jungkook who was about to climb up the stairs.

"Where were since last three days? You reek alcohol."

He totally ignored hyung's word and stepped further away from our sight.

I too looked had at him and gotten a glimpse of something white wrapping around his palm. I frowned about his unusual behavior while Yoongi was furious.

He rolled up his sleeves and said," I'll teach him what manners are!" I immediately dashed towards him and held his hand.

"Let me handle it hyung. He is drunk and not in his conscious mind to sense anything. I will go and see what makes him behave like that."

He yanked his hand and looked upstairs. " You better tell him to behave or I can't tolerate anymore with him."

After saying that he again went inside the kitchen while someone tapped in my shoulder. I turned around and found Hoseok and Taehyung looking at me.

"He is right Jimin. If Yoongi won't stay then there's no point of me staying here with his increasing attitude. We are humans, not robot that his actions won't hurt us."

"I agree. No matter how close friends we are Jimin, no matter if we consider us as soulmates but this relation might end because I have nothing to stay for but have countless reasons to leave." Taehyung clearly stated his thoughts that gave me shock. I never expected the world I was binding from the last year was at the verge of getting scattered.

I held Hoseok's hand and said," I would do my best to make it right." He nodded and gave me a cue to go and tackle the fuming mafia.

I took he stairs and reached the third floor where his screams and groans were easily audible. Suddenly I heard a vase getting smashed against the wall that triggered me to run and check on him.

I slammed his door inwards and saw Jungkook sobbing on his knees while a stripe of red patched bandage dangled down in the air. I stepped in but my shoes got pressed against the broken glass pieces and produced a crack sound.

I walked closer and caressed his back. His sons began violent until he looked at me with his red puffy eyes. I crouched next to him and asked," What happened?"