41. Prove me wrong

SOYOUNG'S POV

Everyone gasped hearing his words as he badly humiliated me in front of others. Hoseok went and grabbed Jungkook's arms. "Jungkook calm down. It's not the way you speak to hyung."

He yanked him. "No, I won't!" Jungkook turned to me and said," She is mine and I would do whatever I want. Noone is allowed to go against me."

Jimin finally stood up and went near him. "It's getting beyond the limit. Control, you are losing yourself."

"What's wrong with you Jimin? Why are you taking their side? Oh, I know! A mere kid adoration turned you against me, didn't it?" Jimin shook his head and was about to oppose when Jungkook raised his palm at him.

"Enough! You work under me and I regard you as my own so don't cross my patience. And you are no one to decide if she'll be living here or not because it's my territory."

Seokjin chuckled and looked up at Jungkook. "But I can decide where she would live. Definitely not here, not anywhere near you. Come on Soya! We are going back." Seokjin looked at me as I stood up hiding Jungkook's marks with the open hair.

Tears were rolling down my face though I didn't wanted to be a crybaby. It was happening on its own. And why not, when it was extremely painful to tackle those vicious words. Lifting my hand I wiped those drops and looked up. Everyone was looking at me, they were observing me and wanted to see what was my opinion regarding what was happening between Seokjin and Jungkook.

I felt nothing.

I didn't had a choice. A forbidden promise I gave to Jungkook which wouldn't be fair if I broke because he indeed helped me to get Jiseok. I owed him a lot, even for the unbearable pain I gave him.

While Seokjin was my brother who devoted his childhood in nourishing a baby sister like me. He lost his teenage among the part time jobs to get money for food, so I wouldn't had to sleep empty stomach.

I was hanging in between two important priorities which were too hard for me to chose from. I wiped my cheeks and looked up where two pair of eyes stared into mine. I took a deep breath and stepped forward, ignoring Jungkook's piercing gaze I walked towards my brother who gently held my hands and dragged me with him.

But a hand wrapped around my other wrist and stopped our motion. I turned back and saw Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows. He said," I did not allowed you to leave. You are not going anywhere."

I tried to pull away but he only tightened his grip. He even tried to tugg me close but Seokjin was firmly standing with me which triggered Jungkook as gritted his teeth and became furious.

Seokjin yanked his hand and kept me behind. "Leave her," said Seokjin staring right into Jungkook's eyes.

"I won't. She belongs with me."

Seokjin was about to attack him but Jiseok came downstairs and ran towards us. "Appa! I went and saw eomma's old photo, she had my eyes." He beamed in happiness contradicting the tensed atmosphere. Seokjin curved his lips up and turned to Namjoon.

"Take him home. I will arrive later."

Namjoon was confused about the sudden change in Seokjin's behaviour but he followed his command and went out.

Seokjin grabbed my arm and warned him," Don't wander around her. If I ever find you forcing her then that would be your end." After saying that he turned around and dragged me with him to his car while Jungkook was boring a glare into us.

Opening the door of the vehicle Seokjin ducked me in while he sat on the driver's seat. He put the key in and started driving away from the mansion. None of us dared to say anything so the ride was pretty quite until he pulled up in front of my house.