55. Passionate

I was befuddled on watching how Seokjin was hugging me but then I felt him pulling me more closer in his brotherly embrace that I missed so much. Involuntarily my arms went up and hugged him. He broke into tears while chuckles left his mouth.

He detached himself and ruffled my wet hair. He grinned and said," Aigoo! My little maknae finally became a man and here I thought he would never stand up for himself or for his love."

Furrowing my eyebrows I looked at him." What do you mean?"

"I heard what you told her and somehow I felt guilty for stopping you." He bit his lips and said,"If you could fight then be it, no matter who is against you or how important they are but if they won't let you have your love then fight for your love. I believe you have that ignition for love that I once had, so prove me I am wrong and do what your heart says."

He didn't said anything further but held my arm and dragged me out of the water. We walked towards Soyoung but I got glimpse of that girl from past. What was her name again? Lisa! She was standing behind Yoongi but what was she doing here?

A warm hand was placed in my palm which brought me back to reality. I looked up and found Soyoung holding my hands while Seokjin stood beside us.

He looked at me and said," All I want to know is... do you love her, Jungkook?"

My eyes widened once I heard his question. I turned to her and saw her looking at me with outmost love and hope.Definitely I was head over heels for this girl. I could never deny that this girl was my life and even the cause of my death.

I nodded and said,"I love her more than myself. She is my everything." Seokjin chuckled and said," Then how could you leave your everything behind? Can you imagine her in someone else's arms after ten years and her kids greeting you as ahjushi?"

Ouch! That hurts af.

My heart skipped a beat in deep fear and disappointment. I shook my head as tears beamed in my eyes. With my glossy vision I said," I can lie to myself and suppress my feelings but to be honest I could never see her with other arm throughout my life...."

Imagining her with someone else was painful. I was trying to accept the fact that she was not mine but the more I thought the more denials my heart gave me.

"Then what you think is right to do now? Go away from her for that peace or stay here for love."

Without any delay I stared into her eyes and siad," Stay here for love,stay here for her. " I looked into her eyes as she innocently smiled. With that I pulled her close and lifted her in my arms. She didn't cared if dress was getting soaked but her arms instantly got wrapped around my neck as I spun her around.

Everyone else stepped back to safeguard themselves from the spin while they reopened Jiseok's eyes. I dropped her down and she smiled as preety as ever. I was starstruck in her beautiful smile until I found her leaning closer.

She was crying cheerful tears as soon as I declared my stay. And my stay was something that I didn't planned beforehand but somehow Seokjin made me gave it another thought. He made me realised that I was really acting like a coward who was about to run away from his problems but I was glad that I took the right decision before it was too late to regret.

True, love didn't had a definition and never would.

She took a sharp breath before she asked for my hand and said," Will Jeon Jungkook would give me the biggest happiness of making you father of my children?"