25. Comfortable with you

I ate both cones very slowly, trying to lure him into having one but it seemed like he had a better resistance. I sighed and finally swallowed the last lump into my throat. When I stood up he gazed me.

I said, "Let's go."

Gesturing him to stand I slipped the bag into my hand. I turned around and started walking towards the door but he held my wrist. Furrowing my eyebrows I turned around and what he did made my soul froze and my heart almost come out of my chest.

My breathing hitched when he sticked out his tongue and licked my lips. My eyes widened with shock and I froze when I felt his cold metal ball against my lower lip. After a final stoke he parted and smirked.

"You eat like a baby. I just cleaned the ice cream stain." He winked and passed by me to the outside of the store. I was still standing there with parted lips.

Lifting my hand I traced my lips while my heart was beating at a tremendous speed. His words and his teasing face were giving me butterflies. I was blushing and an chuckled escaped from my lips as I saw him standing outside the door waiting for me to come.

He couldn't be more of a gentleman to deny the girls politely who were trying to flirt with him. I went near them and head him.

"I am already taken."

The girls sulked and passed me their glare as I stood beside Jungkook. He finally saw me and smiled, " Let's go back home." He held my hand and dragged us into his car that was parked across the street.

We reached home within twenty minutes and I plopped on the couch. A heavy sigh escaped as I was tired but when I opened my eyes a glass of water was in my eye sight. "Drink this." I took and gulped the water.

Then I realised that he might be thirsty too so I turned around to ask him if he wanted to have some but my lips parted when I saw him drinking coke. I kicked his knee and that choked on his drink.

"What the hell! That was the last can of coke I had saved for myself." I stood on my knees and leaned to grab the can but he further stretched his hand away. I got furious and putting my hands over his shoulder I hovered over him and finally grabbed it away in satisfaction.

But then I got confused of how he didn't fought back as per usual.

I looked down at him, who was laying on the couch with wide eyes. Suddenly I realised why he didn't fought. I was sitting on his crotch with my legs on either side with a skirt on and a mere friction would make us brush our intimate bady section.

Quickly getting up from him I tugged my hair strand before grabbing the bags then running into the room. I locked the bedroom door and sat on the bed with heavy breathing.

"What was that! Why did I became so comfortable around him? Control yourself, Soyoung! Don't you dare to fall for him." I scolded myself. Laying down I covered myself with covers because my heart was racing for that damn mafia who was left in my living space.

Why him of all people? Oppa might get angry as he was one of those overprotective brothers but was I shifting my ideal type to Jungkook? I shook my head trying to shrug off that delusional thought. I closed my eyes and finally slept for few hours before dinner because I knew he would definitely cok something. Some typical advantage of having a roommate.

Next day was ordinary except the fact that Lisa's birthday party was grand and almost every face was invited. Lisa was more of a social butterfly, complete opposite of me so it wasn't a surprise she allowed some friends of her friends to come along too.

I came back home around two in the noon after Jungkook picked me up. Coming inside I huffed and directly went to grab myself a drink while Jungkook carried my bag into the bedroom to put it on its place.