56. Curtains of love

The curtains were pulled and I turned in my wedding dress. Seokjin and Namjoon gasped as soon as they saw me standing there in front of the mirror. They stood up and looked at me while Jiseok ran towards me and held my hand. "Yeppeuda!"

He calling me preety was enough for me to blush and wonder what Jungkook would think of it. I blushed watching the dress and took a sharp breath to relax my anxiety. In the mirror I saw both of the men in tears that made me turn and instantly gave them a group hug.

I caressed their back while they sobbed like a baby. "Aigoo~ My oppas are crying for me. What should I do? I think I should cancel the wedding." Seokjin playfully hit my arm and glared at me with a pout.

"Dare you do that." He took out his handkerchief and blew his running nose. What a giant baby he was. He then caressed my hair and said," I wondered if eomma, appa were still alive to watch their Soya turning into a beautiful bride."

That statement made me welled up because I really missed my parents at this point. I didn't even remembered how they look but had a blurry memory because of young age.

I didn't said anything but hugged him more tight. Namjoon wiped his tears and mumbled," Finally she would rest in peace."

I turned to him and said," Who?" He simply shook his head and said," Jieun really loved your pair, Soyoung-ah. She always cheered for you both to get together and finally tomorrow you will take vows."

I smiled but then the door slammed open and I saw Taehyung coming inside while loosening his tie. Once his eyes landed on me his eyes went wide and a smirk got plastered on his face.

"Wow, we got some hot chick here..."

Seokjin and Namjoon gave a very deadly death glare to him and he gulped. On the other hand I chuckled at how scared he was from his hyungs. He cleared his throat and walked further inside. He sat on the chair and and said," I am not helping Jungkook to chose a wedding suit. That guy had tried sixty eight suits but still he didn't found the right one. What is he even finding? It's not like he needs sixty nine suit experience to do 69?!"

Jiseok tugged Seokjin's hand and asked, "Appa, what is 69?"

Our eyes went wide and all of us fumed in anger before we shouted together." Taehyung!!!!"

"What did I do?" He ran once Seokjin chase him to beat the fuck out of him while Jimin picked Jiseok and said," Sixty nine is a push up excersize. You'll know when you'll grow up." I looked at Jimin and raised my eyebrows. "When did you came?"

"When Jiseok asked that question. I think Taehyung is taking my place in flirting while I am becoming more decent in Jiseok's company." He brushed his nose with that kid and made me confused if he was that same flirt I encountered in the motel.

Namjoon tilted his head and said," Who is attending Jungkook if you both are here?" Seokjin let go of Taehyung and Jimin looked at me. Jimin inched closer and said," For the first time in my life I have seen a boy taking more time to chose his suit. He is being such a princess. Hoseok can hardly make him calm that's why I came here to ask for your help."

"My help?" I crossed my arms while he put Jiseok down. He nodded and said," We tried every single thing but he is not listening to us. We need you to chose his suit."

I sighed and nodded because there was no point to deny it. They seemed exhausted and tired and I didn't wanted them to work more than required because there was more things to be arranged for tomorrow's wedding.

I approved the wedding dress and changed into my own clothes before marching towards the groom's section. As soon as I entered I saw a pile of suits gathered around the circular curtain while Hoseok was standing outside like a hanger. A shirt was thrown from inside and landed on Hoseok's head when Jungkook said," Next one!"