16. Secret revealved

It couldn't be the one I was thinking of, he couldn't be here. I remember clearly he ran a company called Bangtan then how could I hear his voice calling me from behind. I gulped and turned around. My eyes widen and I stumbled a few steps instantly holding the chair.

"O-Oppa"

I whispered, my mind going all crazy and body being numb to interpret anything. It was killing me to know the person I wanted to meet so desperately was standing right in front of me. I blinked several times to insure I wasn't dreaming and I wasn't. He was standing right in front of me with same surprised emotions.

"Soyoung! Why are you here?" He exclaimed with hesitation but his long heard voice made me weak, without considering about the gasps I was hearing from everyone I ran to him, wrapping my hands around him I snuggled myself into his embrace.

I missed Oppa more than anything in this world because he was my safe home, someone who was there in my worse. He looked awkward but then he let go of his stiff arms then hug me back, he too gave up on avoiding my sibling love for him.

We held each other for quite few minutes, my tears falling non-stop, a weak part of me that I only enclose in front of my close ones. I part away and looked at him with my swollen eyes.

"Where were you Seokjin oppa? I thought you lived in the apartment you gave me address of"

"Which apartment hyung? And how do you know her? " Yoongi stepped closer followed by others. Hoseok said," Woah! Now I'm confused. Wasn't hyung a single child? Then how she is his sister? "

I backed up remaining silent as I had nothing to say, looking at Namjoon oppa I then went to give him a hug too. He flashed his dimples and responded, making everyone else to drop their jaw low.

"Is there something I don't know because it seems that she knows Namjoon hyung too..." Taehyung whispered to Jimin who was equally stunned.

Namjoon sighed then walking past me he stood between me and others who were curiously watching me. I made eye contact with Jungkook who was stunned looking at me with his wide doe eyes, his parted lips struggled to say anything.

"Meet her guys, she is Kim Soyoung... my younger sister." A continuous loud gasp was heard, all looked at each other with similar shocked face except Jungkook's whose eyes were stuck on me.

"I knew you'd get surprised even I was when I first discovered about her." Namjoon tried to calm them.

"So you knew but didn't bothered to tell us?" Jimin said coming forward.

"I told him to do so" Oppa stepped forward, standing in front of me."It was her birthday and I had to visit her to gift her but that day..."

"I followed him secretly." Namjoon looked at everyone while my head hundred low."He was acting weird. I was suspicious if he was going to leak our confidential information to our enemies but when I reached I was her excitedly welcoming him. They cut cake but then this smart girl saw me peeking on them."

"And that was when I had reveal about me and her, also I asked him to keep it a secret because I didn't wanted any trouble in her life." Seokjin oppa patted my hair then gave me a side hug.

"Wow, truly it feels like we know each other more less." Hoseok said then his wide eyes got more wide sucking a breath when he looked towards Jungkook." That means Jungkook has fallen for his -"

Jimin covers his mouth then said," Don't listen to him. He just speak randomly." Seokjin arched his eyebrows in disbelief as Hoseok got uncovered." Yes, I was saying that Jungkook has fallen from his bed."

Namjoon said, "Okay.. But it's so random. By the way, what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be-" A growl escapes from my stomach as I held my stomach tight, indeed the cookies weren't enough to fulfill my diet." Hmm.. So you haven't had your food, did you?" I smiled awkwardly but I knew he's gonna give me a long lecture on how I should mess with my health but I didn't cared about it.

"First eat then you'll have to tell me the reason of your appearance here." He flung his arms around my neck and led me to the dinning table. He sat beside me and Taehyung on my other side while Jungkook took the seat right across me as if he became timid after knowing whose sister I was. We started eating while Jimin on the right side of Jungkook whispered him something that made his eyes filled with disappointment.

I looked at the smirking Jimin who passed me a mocking look but then my eyes fell on the boy across me who shifted his gaze, further neglecting my presence.

My heart skipped a beat as I unknowingly desired to be in his sight but then I saw Seokjin pecking unnie's hand." And Y/N, she is my love. Meet Lee Ji-eun, my girlfriend." I choked which actually attracted those avoiding eyes on me for a second but soon displaced.

"Are you okay?" She genuinely reached out to me, stroking my back she glared at him." Can't you let her peacefully eat? We could've told her later, that you proposed me." She teased me and he went 'noona, plz..' We all giggled watching thier sweet and spicy debate, but I felt a chill down the spine. An intense gaze was fixed on me, coming from Jungkook who had a dark aura around him and Jimin on the other hand did nothing but smirk.

Taehyung nudged me then I came back to reality. His gave me his mischievous smile then leaned in to whisper. " I didn't knew you were hyungs's sister. Looks like a lot of surprises are yet to be discovered.." He giggled followed by me.

After eating we all went to the living Hall where we all sat. My heart sank as it was the time for the truth to be revealed. My hands were shaking, held by Seokjin to reassure me. I inhaled a deep breath, exhaling it with closed eyes as after opening them I found pair of eyes staring at me.

"Guys, relax! You all are gawking her like vultures. Let her calm, she seems terrified from right now only"

"Yeah, noona is right. Why don't we chat a bit then go to next level?" Taehyung pleased everyone.

"Fine, then let me start. Seokjin hyung why you hid her from us."Yoonhi spoke with in his daegu dialect." Because even walls have ear and I didn't wanted to keep her or BTS safety at risk, so I had to. "
"But why she doesn't know about Jieun noona?" He sighed looking at me, caressing my hair he said," When I fell in love with noona then I was also unsure of my feelings but when I realized I had already fell for her, it was too late. If I had to tell her about Jieun then I had to disclose that I work for BTS... "

"Wait! She doesn't know you are with us??" Taehyung said being all astonished. He just shook his head side to side."Daebak.. "

I heard him but then it was the exact question I wanted to know answers about, what was the reason that he decided to not tell me about his occupation. Gathering all will, I parted my lips and said, " O-oppa... Why you didn't told me that... You are a member of BTS?"

He stared in my orbs which shown nothing but longing, pain and hurt from his treachery.