22. Moving in with you

"Can't believe you siblings got tears during farewell?" Jungkook chuckled while driving the car earning a light hit on his shoulder. "Shut up, okay! We usually meet once a year on my birthday so of course it was sentimental for me."

"I know but since you both seem tough yet cried during the hug made me squeal in cringe."

"You think we were cringe?!!" I yelled in disbelief until he clarified," Because I don't have a biological sibling, so really don't know how it feels to stay apart." A glimpse of sorrow flashed in his eyes but he immediately replaced it with his bunny smile and said," So we'll live together, right?" He gave me a smirk which I avoided by looking front and answered," Do you have other option?Unless you wanna sleep in your car." His eyes went wide almost jerking the car to stop. "Bringing my Lamborghini doesn't mean I would use it as a homeless man. It was a birthday gift from Jimin." He exclaimed.

I scoffed before rolling my eyes. Looking outside it was peaceful but soon the number of cars increased as we were leaving the outskirts and entering into the city. Since we left in early morning I was sleepy that led me to sleep before checking up on Jungkook who was busy reading the address I gave him to drive to.

A loud honk interrupted my slumber. Opening my eyes I found myself in front of the building I had an apartment on rent. "We arrived," said Jungkook before closing the door behind and coming across the car to pull the door for me. I stepped out and stretched my sore limbs and cracked few bones. I saw Jungkook taking out the luggage from the back seat so I went and tried to reach my stuffs but he yanked my hands off.

"I'll manage."

Crossing my arms I arched an eyebrow. "Manage to get sprained? Let me handle mine, it's not that heavy Mr. Strong arms. " I pushed him and held my bags before leading the way.

I knew he owned only two bags but I didn't wanted him to assume me as a princess as I considered myself as a soldier.
After taking the elevator we reached seventh floor where I used to live. Jungkook was observing the surrounding while I opened the door for us.

"This is it." I tilted my head to let him to go first as I was unsure if he would like the infrastructure or not. I knew that the place was small unlike the mansion he used to live in but this place got the craziest view over the whole city. I bit my lips as I was hesitant to know his preference.

"It's amazing!" My eyes went wide as I came inside. He dropped the bags on floor and ran into the single room which had a small balcony. "Woah! I never thought you lived in such a cute home." He shouted from there then I heard him giggling. I went in, watching him leaning against the edge to feel the breeze.

"Don't you dislike it? I mean it's not huge and the things are just scattered throughout the floor."

"It's cozy, not rigorous. We had rules but here I feel freedom." He walked towards me until he kneeled down to pick up my shirt which was laying on the floor. "And I can at least help you in arranging irrespective of responsibility to protect you." He walked past me and was about to leave when I called his name. "I don't need protection. I could manage. I said that because you were the most easiest one to handle while others would have already started ordering me."

I triggered him and doubted his capability but somewhere in my heart I knew he was more brave than anyone I ever came to know about. He turned around with a frown still maintaining his smile and said, "Just because I act polite with you doesn't make me a fragile stick. I am more of what you have seen. Remember, hyungs sent me here not only because you asked them to but because they know me very well. " His voice went deep and I could see his orbs getting dark. After staring at me for a while he coughed and dashed out closing the door behind.

"What the that..." I mumbled and dropped on bed as my heart was racing in shock from this dominant Jungkook which was always hidden in shadows. I think we still got millions of version of each other to be discover yet.

After a shower I put on a clothes and went out to cook something but the feet halted when my eyes fell upon a shirtless Jungkook already swirling the frying pan. My breath hitched while I could feel the heart going wild. He seemed so unrealistic yet so real. He was like a mirage to me, hopeful yet out of reach.

He sensed my presence and turned to me. "I thought it would be better if I cooked until you were freshening up." He turned the stove off and served the dish on the plate while I was still in my own world. He came closer and snapped his fingers in front of me to wake me up from the daydreaming. "Done staring?"

I choked but stepping away from him I went to the table which had food. " You can't just go around like this. It's my house that means my rules, you have to follow them. For now go, get yourself cleaned up."

"As you say baby." He rushed towards the room while I was stunned. Did he just gave me a nickname? It cannot be, maybe I was thinking too much.

When he came back he was in his white shirt and black pants giving him a decent look. "You haven't started yet?"

"I was waiting for you. Now sit and eat but don't take it otherwise I just thought it would be bad if I wouldn't leave some food for you that's why it better to eat together." He shyly sat across me and started filling his plate. He looked at me and said," Sometimes I don't want to believe what you say as I can easily read your eyes. Your eyes tell. You are free to say you fell for me..."

I blushed but bit my lips and held a fork towards him." Stop with your pick up lines or I won't hesitate to stab you." I tried to conceal that tint.

"Go ahead." He mocked me with a smirk. He knew I wouldn't do that, not after tasting the delicious food he cooked. At least he was useful in someway. "Forget it!" I mumbled then digged in, followed by him.

After helping me to arrange everything to its place he went to take a shower while I rinsed the cutlery and admired the free space.

Somehow I was taken aback when he didn't complained about the small space I had rented. The main entrance opened into a medium sized living room with kitchen and single bedroom having a meter wide balcony. I sighed and sat on the couch with the books in hands that I had to go through to catch up.

Why studies had to be so hard?

Spreading then across the table I start going through them without wasting any minute. I had just completed the second page when I heard a clicked of the door and there Jungkook was, standing at the doorway of bedroom with a towel wrapped on his waist while he was rubbing his hair with another white towel.

I gulped when I saw his evident outlines of his abs, his bangs were dripping water and his lips had a smirk. "Done checking me out?" I quickly averted my gaze and threw the cushion on him. "Yah!! Go away. Gosh! You're so disgusting, can't believe I suggested you to come." I rolled my eyes and turned my back at him while he came closer until he stood behind me. I closed my eyes as a shiver ran over my spine when I felt his breath on my nape, he was too close." Move, I need to open my suitcase to take out my clothes."

I opened my eyes and saw I was standing between him and his belonging."oh, sorry. " I said and immediately ran to lock myself in the bedroom. I was heavily breathing while my heart pounding with embarrassment.

I plopped on the bed staring at the ceiling. I must have gone crazy. I was lusting over him, but why him? I couldn't let my guards down so easily while he was making it so hard for me to control.

And just the mere thought of living with him scared me, not because of him but because he was capable enough to change me. I invited danger over my house and it seemed like he was at authority and I was at his mercy.