17. You know why

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was fuming in anger but who was I supposed to blame, neither Soyoung knew that Seokjin worked for BTS nor his brother ever told us he had a brother. We knew he never let's anyone of us to touch his belonging which he cared about then how would he allow me to date his sister, and that shit was making me more impatient. Why the heck she had to be his sister? It was slightly making me nervous about how would I approach her from now onwards.

I looked at her who was staring into Seokjin to answer about how he became BTS. He sighed as tears fell from his eyes for the first time in front of us. He looked down then faint smiled towards us before he said," The night when I was coming back from the part-time job to celebrate your tenth birthday I heard someone saying mentioning our late dad's name. That's when I discovered that the murderer was still alive, hence after a week I killed him."

"O-Oppa... Why didn't you told me about this? Do you consider me family? How could you hide such a thing from me?" said Soyoung while tearing up. She held his shaking hands and he patted hers.

"I didn't wanted you to drag into this mess. You were my only family who was left and losing you would make me go insane. You remember how I used to beat the heck out of boys who used to propose you... " She nodded while glancing me. Maybe we were thinking the same thing as I also had my eyes gone wide after hearing that. "That was just the peak of love I shower on you, by protecting you from evil. You are too innocent to get involve while me, as a brother had to take several measures to raise you.."

"But we could have earned together instead of you single handedly doing jobs to send me money."

"There's no job for me. I only knew how to kill and a killer doesn't belong to the world where I left you to grow. I lived under cruelty of world until I found Namjoon."

Namjoon smiled his dimples and genuinely said, "Well, I was just a drug dealer at that time when I met him outside a cafe. He looked lost, not with location but his existence. I had the same energy waves like mine or any other BTS member. We all are broken but together and that's how I invited him to join hands with me. All the other members met us along the way and that's how we gradually paved the way for success."

She bursted into tears and hugged Seokjin like a koala while he caressed his hair while soothing her. I never saw her soft side, nit before she met someone she loved more then her life and his brother was one of them." It's okay, Soya. Your oppa is right here, you don't want everyone to see you like this, right?" He shook her head then parted wiping her tears off.

Suddenly ny eyes went on Jimin who was smirking as if he was about to do something notorious and he did." Daebak! A sister you doesn't knew his brother's occupation and a brother who doesn't knew his sister killed Mafia kang."

Everyone of eyed Jimin to stop but that phabo continued blabbering, messing up the situation more than required.

"YOU DID WHAT!!! I DARE YOU SOYOUNG-AH, TELL ME THE TRUTH OR YOU KNOW I WON'T SPARE YOU... " Seokjin rapped his intimidating words but somewhere it had softness and care in it, hidden for her, unlike us on whom he flares in his whole glory.

"I... I did not did it intentionally though." Looking away she fiddled her fingers while biting her lips. " You better explain me the whole situation girl."

"I was kidnapped few days back by that mafia's men. That time they hostage me with other girls around the country to be sold in foreign but me and a girl named Hannah became friends and we planned an escape for all of us. Finally we succeeded and right as I was about to leave after killing the boss he shooted at me but Hannah took it in my stead and asked me to go even if I refused. I was too scared, not knowing what to do I decided to visit you but that's when I bumped into him... Jungkook."

I looked right in her eyes neglecting the stares and smirks I was getting. Seokjin already had his eyebrows raised. His eyes were doubtfully checking me out while I shifted my gaze from Seokjin to Taehyung who also had his eyes on Soyoung. Involuntarily my fists clenched and I felt myself tensing.

"How did she treated you?" Seokjin asked with a piker face which made me confused if I should tell that she was crazily rude or if I fell for her because both were true on their own terms. " She treated me as any other person she met first time." I said and he started giggling.

"I thought you'll tell me the truth without twisting your words. Mann! She treats everyone rudely unless she cares for you. I could actually imagine her being mean and harsh to you JK."

"H-How did you know that?" Hoseok asked and He answered," Because we are siblings and I know her by blood." She nudged him being all shy, that was the rarest of her being a bit submissive. Her prominent cheeks rosed and showed her beautiful smile which I usually craved for until Jimin said," I think we should proceed with the plan then let's go erase the evidence that she killed... Someone."

He stood up followed by others but stopped when she said,"Guys, I am still a college student, so whatever you do don't highlight my name..."

Yoongi went closer to her with a wide mouth."Wait what? You haven't graduated yet?" She shook her head side to side and after gulping she said," I'm in the last year, just last eleven months left to graduate."

"Are you kidding me? That means Jungkook would date a student?" I heard Jimin murmuring into Hoseok's ears, away from the siblings on the couch. Jieun noona went closer and sat beside Soyoung beside her."No wonder I got similar lovely vibes coming out of her. We gonna be good friends I guess."

"Of course, we would." They hugged while standing up Seokjin wrapped his arms around both of them." Don't make me jealous or I'll seriously take a bus back to Daegu where my sisters are living." We all chuckled hearing Taehyung who was pouting like a baby. Finally Seokjin detached and turned around to face us.

"Hey one more thing, since Soyoung will stay with us I want no one to admire her at any cost." He warned us about the heart breaking leading to bone breaking in future by him.

My heart sank down as I heard him warning us. Although I was getting hidden glances from Jimin and Hoseok but I neglected them and matched eye contact with the girl across me whose eyes were already on me. I did not backed off but continued to drown in her focused orbs, desperately wanting to hold her tight in my arms irrespective of the people around us but who was I kidding when I didn't even knew if she liked me or not.

"Oppa, don't bother them. I'll just here for a day or two. I don't want to bug them," said Soyoung. He was about to speak when Namjoon said,"Let him, you don't know some men here flirts with any girl they see and sometimes we get tired from the frequent hook up of maknae line except Jungkook but it's just because he is inexperienced or once upon a time he had a huge crush on Jieun-ah."

"Right, he used to follow her everywhere, saying she was his ideal type and he wanted to marry her." Yoongi shown his gummy smile while everyone giggled over me but somehow she didn't bulged to show her lips curl. She was stiff like a tree as if not liking the fact about my past life. I immediately stand for myself. "Hyung! That was a long time back and I was a teenager that time."

"Yeah, a teenager, not a kid to be precise." Hoseok added, making them laugh more than before while I pressed my lips together in embarrassment.