27. Scared of myself

I was walking along the corridor, quite tired and sore from last night that I wasn't able to keep up with my speed. Moreover, everyone was staring me like a freak, of course last night argument attracted everyone's sight, especially on that handsome boy who dragged me out of that party.

I remembered waking up with a huge headache. I groaned holding my temple with my eyes squeezed trying to bear the dizziness.

When I felt cold I shivered from the air and decided to cover myself with the blanket. I extended my hand without looking and a soft fleshy body came in my contact with fingertips. I flinched and forced my eyes open towards that weird sensation.

My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook lying next to me with his naked body. He was in deep sleep and that's when a slight flashbacks hit my mind, all those memories from last night rushed back to me while I couldn't believe I did it with him. He was my first.

I couldn't believe I lost my virginity to him while I never allowed any boy to touch me in intimate way yet the alcohol took over my mind and made me needy. I fell from the bed because I was too shocked to process anything.

I decided to stand with the support of bed although it was hard with the sensitive skin I had from last night. I looked at myself, completely naked and messed up hair screaming sex and that also with Jungkook.

I immediately limped towards the bathroom and got ready to leave for college before I had to face his conscious mind. I made it real quick and left a note which stated,' I made you food. You don't have to drop me.'

It had been a while since I rode a public vehicle but my concern was that man sleeping on my bed. I know he would be shock to not find me there because what we did surely made a precious memory for him but for me it was forbidden love.

How could I end up with someone who yet had to confess me? Should I act dumb and pretend to not know anything or ask him to take it as a mistake? No way! Either way he would get hurt. Gosh! I only remembered few scenes from yesterday and definately not the one after getting drunk.

Hate you alcohol.

I was freaking on the bus and the passengers looked at me as a mad woman travelling with them. This, I calmed down to decided to not think about it anymore.

Soon the bell rang and I got released from my thoughts. The first period was about to start so I dashed towards the destined room and grabbed my seat.

Yugyeom was sitting beside me and I don't know why Hoonjun had a bruises all over his face, as if he got in fight with someone but much more powerful than him.

The professor entered and started discussing the topic when a chit flew over my crossed palms on the table. I looked at my side and saw Yugyeom gesturing ne to read it. I arched an eyebrow curiously and decided to read his message.

"I'm sorry for last night. I didn't knew you had a boyfriend or I would had never tried to touch you."

Furrowing the eyebrows I gave him a stern look and scribbled my answer in that small piece of paper before throwing it back in him, gladly professor was back facing us that time too.

"He is not, and even if he was, wouldn't stop you from getting along with me. He is a friend just like you."

Of course, a friend until he would confess to me about his love because I was pretty much sure Jungkook had a crush on me. I couldn't even go up to him and say 'Let's date' because he doesn't know I know his secret crush over me.

Also, I was scared because sometimes crushes get crushed with time and disappeared into thin air within days. Hence, I decided to give a chance to Jungkook which was not granted for sure.