59. Can I call you mine? : Epilogue

I was serving the dinner when Taehyung ran inside. Jungkook glanced at me while I was equally confused. He came and stood behind me.

"Save me from Jimin. He's gonna kill me today." Taehyung held my shoulders and used me as a shield to hide himself.
Grabbing me away from him Jungkook said," Why? What you did this time?"

He gulped the lump of saliva before passing a weak smile. Tilting his head he said," I did nothing except ru-"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!" I flinched when that high pitched voice echoed in the living hall. Turning around I saw Jimin with clenched fists and flaring anger but that was not the main concern, his dressing was more unique today.

This time Taehyung didn't pulled me but Jungkook. "Yah! Muscle kangaroo, save me from this mochi. I'll give you new boxing gloves."

"Deal?" He nodded before clinging to Jungkook like a scared kid. Jimin walked to us in his black suit while his blond hair was pulled back. He looked like some prince, really dashing handsome but his eyes were telling otherwise.

Jungkook held Jimin back."Woah! Why so furious?" Jimin tried to grip Taehyung but missed his attempts because of Jungkook's wiggling. Jimin stomped his feet on floor and said," This b!tch ruined everything!"

I asked," What is ruined?" Taehyung chuckled before commenting," His honeymoon!"

"Yaah!!! I'll literally crush you."

Jungkook and I shared an eye contact of amusement. I laughed catching everyone's attention. "Jimin is not even married."

Taehyung said," I know but he was trying to impress a girl and guess what... She is a police officer."

"And he totally ruined it. Do you know this freaking friend of mine started flirting with her? She cursed him and me too. Now, she thinks I am a flirt."

"Isn't it true?" Jungkook exclaimed."No! I was but now I have decided to change for her. I have heard that she likes cute guys."

"What happened to your daddy mode? Did some cupid hit you?" Yoongi came inside with Hoseok. Jimin pouted and replied," No hyung! I was just trying to make friends but he told her that I am her obsessed stalker."

"Are you?" Hoseok tilted his head in doubt, to which Jimin instantly denied." Definitely not. Yesterday I met her when she arrested some drug dealers in the bar where I was drinking."

"You were drunk, Jimin. It's just your dizzy mind, forget her and move on." Jungkook said before getting away from Taehyung but that winter bear was hugging my husband as if his life dependent on him.

On the other hand Jimin groaned. He sulked before sitting on the chair and said," I like her. There's something in her that attracts me. She is not like other girls but different."

Yoongi chuckled." Every boy says that their girl is different but those dumbass don't know that everyone is same. What only differs is the scale of their tantrum."

I whined and that made Jungkook to yank away Taehyung and hug me tight. Taehyung was shocked how Jungkook left him even after the deal and came to sooth me. Jungkook pecked my cheeks and said," Don't mind him, baby. You are different."

I chuckled while Yoongi shook his head."This is why I prefer to be single. Me and my bed are pretty good partners."

We all laughed but then the door swung and Jiseok came running towards me. I picked him up and saw my brother and Namjoon coming inside but another girl followed them. She was really beautiful. Elegance with power was her definition.