FOUR

"Hello, there, Coach Clapp." Anastasia smirks as he enters his little office next to the dressing rooms.

With her feet dangling off the table, the thin black and kind of see-through fine pantyhose hiding her legs and a slim, long-sleeved body con dress also held in a dark black colour hugging her body tight enough to distract him, she lets her eyes sway to him. 

"No. Hey, hey, hey, hey." she rebukes him, throwing one leg over the other. "What can I do for you, Miss Wright?" he clears his throat. 

It is not like her to show up to school this early - before it even starts and before most teachers are there.

"I got a present for you." Anastasia barely nods at the envelope laying on the desk next to her.

Sending her a vary look, he takes it; his eyes widening upon falling onto the pictures inside of it.

"What do you want?" his voice gets half an octave deeper, getting a slight edge to it. "Oh, well. How about we start with this? You won't let me fail this class and in return, I'll do whatever the hell I want to do." she smirks at him, her eyes sparkling in a sick, excited way. "We start? I won't let you blackmail me." Coach Clapp huffs, simply ripping the pictures to pieces.

"No, hey. Those pictures were aesthetic. They were art... maybe that's why I saved them on my phone." Anastasia raises a brow at him, unimpressed by his weak attempt.

"Now, let's get back to the deal, shall we?" she continues while hopping off the desk. "Unless you don't want me to show the world that your small dick can't even satisfy a dumb, inexperienced teenager... I'd do as I say." Anastasia means flatly. Her voice is both monotonous and excited, it is weird.

"You enjoy this, don't you?" Coach Clapp huffs out. "Immensely so. I just love when they obey."
she grins once again, taking a step closer to let her fingers glide from his chest down to his belly button. "Not that you'd know the feeling. I honestly doubt anyone will ever do as you say of their own free will. Is that why you took this job? Because you knew helpless teenagers would be the only ones to listen to you?" her hand drops a little deeper, stopping at the hem of his pants; coaxing a gulp from him.

"Well, as fun as this was, tiny guy. I gotta go. I got a date." Anastasia winks at him and makes her way outside. "Oh, and tiny? I think a B will do. No one would believe me to actually get an A now, would they?" she turns around one last time before getting out of his sight.

"Did you just fucking blackmail our teacher?" an unfamiliar voice asks her in amusement. Or maybe amazement. Ugh, who cares. "No." Anastasia states without turning around.

"That was amazing. I mean his face, he looked so..." the guy keeps on rambling, speeding up his steps to catch up with her. "Can you just shut up already?" she snaps after what seems to be an eternity of him freaking out over this.

Stopping dead in her tracks, she turns to him and raises a brow at his appearance. 

"But I'm compli..."

"Listen here, wanna be hulk and listen well. I don't care what you saw in there and frankly, I don't care what you may or may not think of it but, if you don't shut your mouth right this second, I will fucking sew it up, got it?" Anastasia interrupts him. "It's official. You're my new favourite person. May I introduce myself?" he grins down at her.

Groaning in a mixture of annoyance and frustration, she mutters a 'no' while continuing her way to her car.

"I'm Emmett. The hottest and sexiest out of the Cullens by a long shot." his smirk never leaves his lips. "And I am the one, who doesn't give a shit." she sends him a sarcastic smile accompanied by a huff.

"Well, then I'm just gonna name you spitfire." Emmett shrugs. "Are you gonna show me the pictures, little spitfire?" he looks down at her as they finally arrive at her car. "No." is her short and oh so familiar reply. "Are you at least gonna tell me where you got this baby from? Cause I'd totally trade my girl for it, spitfire." Emmett tells her, half-joking about the part with Rosalie. But in his defence, the car is absolutely amazing.

It's an all-black lifted jeep with tires that reach up to her hips and windows that don't allow anyone to see inside.

"I stole it." Anastasia shrugs with a sigh, watching with a raising brow as his eyes widen - unable to detect a lie. "And don't call me spitfire." she adds fiercely.

"You stole a car? damn girl, you're a badass, aren't you, spitfire?" he ignores the last part, holding a hand up for a high five.

Glaring at him as the other hand reaches out for hers to gently force it up so he can high five her, she harshly pulls her hand out of his grab and goes to open her door. Attempting to get in as he stops her.

"You still haven't told me your name, spitfire." Emmett points out. "Because I don't trust no one that is all this bubbly at seven in the morning. Anastasia sends him one last faked smile, her fingers doing a three-fingers-wave before she more or less gracefully gets into the jeep.

Her eyes stare at him through the window of her now closed door for a moment longer before she eventually shakes her head. A literal child in the body of a grown-ass man.

And once again, he looks too old to be a high schooler, his skin is colder than ice and harder than stone and his eyes have this unnatural golden colour that seems to be a bit too bright to fit his hair and features. But never less, no one could deny the fact that he is rather handsome.