Chapter 24

Song of the chapter : Taylor Swift feat Gary Lightbody - The Last Time

Max >>>

xxx

  I woke up to the smell of bacon lingering in from the kitchen. I was still feeling drowsy from sleep, but I still got up from the bed. The curiosity was coming over me too strongly. I went down the hallway to the kitchen to see Cameron in there, making breakfast. He was only wearing his blue tight trunks and the grey t-shirt that he was wearing yesterday. He had his earphones in and he was shaking his hips and ass along with the music.

  And his ass was so round and big. A bubble butt. I could top it any given day if he’d let me. And not if he’s drunk. I rid my head of the dirty thoughts and walked over to him. I lightly tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped a little from my touch. I guess he wasn’t expecting that.

  “Hey,” I greeted softly.

  “Good morning,” he said with a smile. A genuine, rare smile.

  “How are you feeling?” I asked, sitting on the kitchen counter.

  “I have a slight headache, but nothing major. But I must’ve been pretty drunk last night to land up here,” he said, still smiling. Just then, I heard my phone buzz next to me. I opened it to see that it was a text from Christian.

  Christian : Good morning beautiful <3 J

  I sighed heavily as I remembered everything that I thought about last night. I still have to make that choice. Soon.

  Me : Hey handsome, how are you? J

  I put the phone down, and looked up to see Cameron staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at him just as my phone buzzed again.

  Christian : I’m sad. I’m in a morning meeting and its seriously boring me to death. L

  I laughed out loud and replied.

  Me : R.I.P

  I decided to put my phone down again after deciding that he wasn’t going to text back. I looked up to see Cameron dishing up the eggs and bacon silently. I frowned when I noticed that.

  “Hey, why are you so quiet?” I asked. He simply shrugged.

  “I’m just thinking,” he replied. I rolled my eyes.

  “About what? This is the first time you’ve been completely quiet in my presence,” I countered.

  “About exams. We’re starting soon,” he said.

  “Don’t stress about it. You’ll make it. You’re the smartest person I know when it comes to business,” I complimented.

  “I’m not that stressed. It’s just scary though, really,” he said. I scoffed.

  “The great Cameron? Scared? It must rain hotdogs today,” I joked. He gave me a blank look.

  “Don’t be a prick,” he scolded. I scoffed again.

  “Prick? I thought that was your forte,” I retorted.

  “Yeah it is. And if you don’t shut up right now, I’ll stick my dick down your throat,” he threatened.

  “There’s the Cameron that we all know and love,” I said, smiling. He flinched when I said ‘love’. I looked at him confusedly, then the memories of last night came back. That was a bad choice of words, and I feel uncomfortable now that I think about it. Alcohol is truly the best truth serum.