Chapter 28

Song of the chapter: Taylor Swift - You Are In Love

xxx

Cameron and I talked while we ate dinner. No, we mostly fought about silly stuff. As per usual. I ended up scowling most of the time, and he'd call me cute and lean across the table, pinching my cheeks. That would get me more angry. I just sat with my arms crossed, the scowl taking residence on my face. He'd only chuckle more at the sight and carry on drinking.

The waitress seemed less friendly after what I had said. I think she realised that I was gay. Cameron pointed that out first and he seemed a bit cheerful. I joked about her, saying that I would bang her, gay or not. He pursed his lips and looked a tad bit angry again. Well, that shut him up.

I continued with my faux bad mood until dessert came, which was rich chocolate mousse with a scoop of vanilla. I jumped up when the waitress came back to us with it. I looked at Cameron perplexedly.

"When did we order this?" I asked.

"Before we came here. I figured you'd like choc mousse. I mean, everybody does."

"Well, I love it," I said before taking my little spoon and digging in.

Oh my gosh, it was so delicious. I moaned in delight, purposefully this time, with my eyes closed. I ate another spoonful and I was in heaven. This has to be the best dessert I've ever tasted. I looked to him to see that he was watching me, with a strange emotion in his eyes. He licked his lips as he continued watching me dig in to the delicacy. Yeas, it was definitely lust. I was teasing him, with good reason.

When I was done, I saw that he hadn't touched his. I looked at him strangely.

"Why aren't you eating that? It tastes so good," I exclaimed. He shrugged and pushed his plate towards me.

"Here, eat it." He said as he looked at me. I pushed the plate back.

"No, it's your dessert. Plus, it's delicious, and I can't rob you of heaven," I chuckled. I get so poetic when it comes to food.

"I'm full, anyways," he argued, pushing the plate back to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I huffed and took the spoon and stared eating. He stared at me again.

"I'm in heaven already, just looking at you," he said softly, his eyes narrowing. I think my heart skipped a beat when I heard those words leave his mouth. I saw passion in his eyes, and I have to say that it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

"U-uhm, o-okay," I stammered. He continued his incessant staring. I ate until I was done with the dessert. We waited patiently for the waitress and she came with the bill. Cameron paid the bill, which came to a staggering amount. I argued about at least splitting, but he pulled out his card first. I sighed in defeat when he paid. After that, we headed to the car park and got into the car. He drove this time.

"Cameron, this was a great night," I said in the car as it started moving. He glanced at me.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I mean, when was the last time I had dinner with a one night stand?" he chuckled. He then made a thoughtful face

"Uhm, never?" he asked innocently, guessing.

"Ding ding! Right answer!" I exclaimed. He laughed boisterously at that. I smiled too.

"Okay, we should definitely do this sometime. It was fun." He said. I looked at him skeptically.

"We argued two thirds of the time and you looked like you going to fuck me over the damn table in the one third. Damn," I chuckled. He did the same.