Chapter 16

Song of the chapter : Katy Perry - Peacock

Max >>>>>>>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  I woke up groggily, still tired from last night’s events. I stretched out my hand to the table next to my bed to retrieve my phone. I checked the time. 10.30 am. I sighed and considered whether to go back to sleep or not. I didn’t have work today, so I could go back to sleep. But coffee exists, so no. I won’t go back to sleep.

  My phone buzzed as I got up from my bed. I scratched my head as I retrieved it from the table. Who could that be, messaging me this early? I looked at the text. I rolled my eyes as I saw that it was from Christian. Not in annoyance, but in amusement.

  Christian : Good morning babe J <3 hope you dreamt about me J  

  I rolled my eyes again, this time in annoyance. He just assumed that I dreamt about him last night. What a jerk. A handsome jerk, but a jerk none the less. I smiled as I responded.

  Me : Hey J I didn’t dream of you though. I dreamt of donuts.

  I walked to the kitchen, ready for my cup of coffee. If coffee was a religion, I would be a priest by now. Maybe I should start one…

  Christian : Aww, now you’re saying that donuts are better that me?

  I laughed out loud as I poured my instant coffee in my mug, causing it to spill over.

  Me : By miles

  I shook my head and proceeded to drinking my coffee. I went to the TV and switched it on. I flicked through the channels until I came to a stop at SpongeBob. I stared at the TV with wide eyes as I settled down on the couch. The last time I watched SpongeBob was when I was a kid. I missed it so much sometimes, but I never found the time to watch TV.

  I snuggled up on the couch and watched the marathon for two hours. It was hilarious. I should definitely make more time for it in my life, like two hours of SpongeBob daily. Maybe three…

  Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up went to it, expecting it to be Ash. I opened the door and saw Christian standing there, smiling, in jeans and a jacket. I almost gasped at the sight because I’ve never seen him so… casual.

  “Uhm, hey. I wasn’t expecting you,” I told him. His eyes went down to my crotch. He looked back up to my face, smirking.

  “I can see that,” he said.

  I looked down at my crotch and saw that I was only in my boxers. I blushed immediately, and concealed my crotch with my hands. Why didn’t I see that before? Gosh, I’m so stupid.

  “Come in, Christian,” I said inviting him in. He got in and closed the door behind him as I went to my bedroom. I picked out a pair of sweatpants and a grey t-shirt. I walked out of my bedroom and saw Christian in the living room, glancing around.