Chapter 15

Song of the chapter: Taylor Swift - Treacherous

Cameron >>>>>>>>>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 His lips were tentative on mine, at first. He seemed nervous about kissing me. But he started to relax when I kissed back. The kiss was sweet, romantic and gentle. It was the kind of kiss I expected from him, yet I was still taken aback by it. His lips moved together with mine, and he bit my lip a bit, asking for entrance. I gladly complied, feeling his tongue in my mouth.

  I pulled back, wanting to kiss him more. But it wasn’t the occasion to have a full make out session. I glanced at him, to see him smiling. I loved that smile of his. It was warm and gentle, his eyes reflecting the joy he felt.

I smiled back at him. I then looked over his shoulder to see the whole hall staring at us. Literally the whole hall. Some had the mouths agape, while most were smiling, cooing at us. I blushed profusely while I leaned into Christian’s chest.

  “Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing,” I cried. Christian chuckled.

  “No babe, it wasn’t. You’re just overreacting,” Christian said.

  “Everyone’s staring at us!” I whispered, sensing a bit of amusement in my voice.

  “Let ‘em,” he replied.

  I looked over his shoulder again to see Ash and Zoë squealing in their seats like fangirls. They each held two thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and looked in another direction. I saw Cameron with Liz. He was also looking at me. But he didn’t seem too happy. In fact, he was going red and he was… glaring at us?

I ignored it and danced with Christian for a little more. This weirdly felt more like a wedding than a charity ball. By this time, a different song came on, and I wasn’t really feeling it.

  “Christian, can we sit?” I asked. He nodded and we proceeded to our seats, holding hands. We sat down, but not before Ash and Zoë rushed over and started asking dozens of questions simultaneously.

  “Oh my gosh! How was it? Was it sweet? Was it rough? Was it wet?”

  All of these questions made me blush like a bitch. And better, Christian was standing there, stifling a laugh but failing miserably. I punched him lightly on the arm before turning to Ash and Zoë.

  “Calm down, girls.” I told them. They seemed to obey and sat down.

  “So, are you gonna tell us?” Ash asked. I shook my head.

  “Nope, not a word from me,” I told them. I really wasn’t going to say anything. It was far too embarrassing.

  “Okay, okay. I see you, Max. One day though I’ll torture the truth out of you,” Zoë threatened playfully. I only chuckled at that, hoping that it wasn’t true. I mean, these girls are capable of anything.