Chapter 18

Song of the chapter: Rihanna - What's My Name (feat. Drake)
Christian >>>>>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  I opened my eyes to see brightness everywhere. My bedroom was bathed in powerful sunlight, and my white sheets were reflecting it. I looked to my side to see someone’s back towards me. I recognised it immediately. It was Christian. He had quite muscular shoulders and arms. His back was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. This was such a good dream.

  I turned to the other side of the bed, but not before I caught sight of something else. It was Cameron, and he was standing in the doorway of my bedroom, leaning against the frame. He was only in his striped boxers, and he held a cup to his face. It was my special coffee mug, the ‘I love coffee more than I love you’ mug. He looked so sexy.

  “Oh my gosh, you’re the sexiest thing ever, Cameron,” I said hoarsely. He only chuckled while drinking out of my mug. Damn, this was the best dream ever.

  He had a defined chest and six pack, and he had muscle on his arms. It wasn’t the crazy bodybuilder type of muscle, but rather the lean type.

  “Gosh, you’re so hot,” I said again. He laughed again, loudly this time. But it was too loud. Too loud for it to be a dream. Wait.

  Was this a dream?

  Shit.

  My eyes bulged out of my sockets as I jumped from my bed. 

  “Tell me it was a dream, tell me it was a dream,” I chanted to Cameron as he smirked at me from the doorway, his one foot crossed over the other.

  “So, you think I’m sexy, huh?” he asked smugly. I looked at him, trying to find an excuse.

  “N-N-No, pffft. I w-was talking about… Channing Tatum! Yes, definitely Channing Tatum,” I lied. It was so bad that a deaf person could hear that it was an obvious lie.

  “But I don’t recall Channing’s name being Cameron,” he said, mocking me.

  “Shut up,” I said to him. He laughed a little.

  I rose from my bed and grabbed my toothbrush, preparing to brush my teeth. I would’ve drank coffee first, but the damn asshole just had to use my favourite mug. Christian was still sleeping, snoring very lightly. Damn, he was a heavy sleeper. Aside from his snoring, the whole apartment was quiet. I made my way past Cameron and he followed me to the bathroom. He stood in the doorway while I proceeded to brushing my teeth, looking at me amusingly. When I was halfway through brushing my teeth, I turned to him.

  “What?” I asked him, my mouth full of white toothpaste. Instead, it came out sounding like ‘wash’. Thankfully, Cameron was smart enough to get what I was saying.