Chapter 13

HEY YALL!!!

DID YOU MISS MAX??

I'M SURE YOU DID.

Anyways, I'm back from my short break and i promise you that things will get more juicy from now on. so stay tuned :)

Song of the chapter: Iggy Azalea feat. CHARLI XCX - Fancy

Cameron >>>>>>>>>

xxxxxxxxxx

-TWO WEEKS LATER-

   “Okay Ash, we need to go,” I yelled at her from the living room.

  “Five more minutes, Max,” she replied. I rolled my eyes, knowing that those five minutes would turn into thirty.

  It was the night of the ball, and Ash was just touching up on her makeup. I was ready to go, wearing a tuxedo with a skinny tie. I was a little nervous, because this was a big event. Big enough to be covered by the New York Times.

  Ash came out of the bedroom, wearing a sapphire dress with her hair tied back. She also wore minimal makeup, which made her look all natural. She looked really beautiful, like a Greek goddess. Chris was a lucky guy to be the one taking her tonight.

  “Wow, Ash. You look… wow,” I stumbled on my words. She really looked beautiful. If only I was straight…

  “It’s not too late to change your sexuality, you know. I know you want this.” She gestured towards her body, shaking her ass a little. I rolled my eyes again.

  “Being gay is not an on and off switch you know. it’s not something you can choose,” I drawled. I knew that she knew. She may be straight, but she wasn’t stupid.

  She scowled at me, crossing her arms. “I really wanted Max Jr. tonight, you know.”

  “Not tonight Ash, not tonight.”

  “But Christian is gonna get lucky tonight,” she squealed, wiggling her eyebrows.

  “Nah, I’m not giving it to him that easily. We haven’t even kissed yet.”

  Ash looked up at me, a disbelieving look on her face. “Tell me you’re kidding.”

  “I’m not, Ash.”

  “SHUT THE FUCK UP! MAX!” She screamed hysterically. She started hitting me on my arm with her clutch purse. Women.

  “What?”

  “You’ve had to at least kiss him. You’ve been going out for at least three weeks now.”

  “But I haven’t yet. Plus this is the first time I’m seeing him since one and a half weeks ago.”

  “But you have to kiss him tonight. Do it for me. For all the gay men out there.”

  “Ash?”

  “Yeah?”

  “Shut the fuck up.”

  “Okay.”

  We headed to the door, when Ash spoke.

  “Chris is gonna be picking me up, so I’ll meet you at the ball okay?”

  “Oh. Okay, sure. Bye.”

  She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me on my cheek. She headed out the doorway, leaving me alone in her apartment. Christian said he was going to pick me up at my apartment, so I should get going there before I’m late.