Chapter 2

A/N

Okay, so here’s the second chapter guys. Please don’t forget to comment and vote.

Song of the chapter : Taylor Swift – Blank Space

Dave Franco who plays Cameron (one night stand guy) →

 x✘✘✘

I came back from my Starbucks date with Ash, feeling good about myself actually. I realized that it wasn’t such a huge deal to have a one night stand and that it was bound to happen. She told me that she had one a few months ago, and that she shrugged it off. But she said that the guy was hot, so that was the upside.

Ash always knew how to make me feel better, even if she wasn’t feeling good herself. I guess that’s why we’ve become best friends. I love her so much.

I walked to my apartment (her apartment and mine was walking distance) and it was already five o’clock in the evening. I turned the corner while texting my other friend, Zoë, and got inside the apartment building. I walked to my apartment, still busy on my phone, when I suddenly heard a voice.

“Hey,” it said, in a low, husky voice.

I raised my head, stunned to see who it was.

None other than Mister One Night Stand.

“What the fuck do you want?” I asked, glaring at him.

He quirked his eyebrow at me. Twice in one day. “Dude, I forgot my phone here…?” he said in a questioning tone.

“And? Can’t you get a new one? If you don’t remember correctly, I said I never want to see you again, and I meant it,” I said.

He rolled his eyes “I just need my phone, and I’ll be out of your hair, okay?” he looked at me, expecting an answer. The boy had some serious nerve to be back here again.

Now I sound like my grandma.

I sighed in defeat, “Okay.”

He smiled as I walked over to my door and opened it. I got in my apartment, placing placing the phone in my pocket.

“Okay, you wait in here and I’m gonna go look for your phone,” I said.

“Oh. Okay,”

I walked to my bedroom, intent on finding his damn phone. I’ve had more than enough of him for one day. His stupid attitude and his stupid face makes me puke. He walks around here like a boss and stuff, thinking he’s cute.

Not today.

I found his phone on one of the tables beside my bed. I snatched it away from there, and walked towards him, his phone in my hand. He looked around the place, and he had his back turned to me.

I tapped him on the shoulder. “Here,” I said, giving him his phone.

He turned around and took his phone. “Nice place,” he said, nodding while looking around.

“Yeah, yeah. Now can you please go?” I asked politely, but I was feeling quite annoyed.

“But, can I ask you something?” He asked.

I sighed. There was just no getting rid of this guy.

“Okay, go ahead,” I said.

“Did you like what happened last night?”

Huh?

THAT IS IT.

I ran to the door, and opened it, signalling for him to get out.

He looked at me flatly. “You didn’t answer my question.”

I glared at him. “Can you even hear what the fuck you’re saying right now? You look really stupid for saying that. Do you think I wanted what happened last night to actually happen? Do you think I’m just some gay guy who goes around fucking other guys every weekend? Sorry but no. I’ve been tolerating your shitty attitude for long enough and I think it’s time you go. And this time, I really don’t want to see your face again,” I said.

All of this was true. He thought I was just some man whore just because he got lucky and had enough of me. It was sickening and I was getting tired. Not only mentally but physically as well.

He gave me a regretful look before walking out the door. I closed the door quietly and went to my bed. I fell on it, sleep coming over me instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~

I HATE MONDAYS.

That was literally my first thought when I got out of bed the next morning. I got my wake up text from Ash as I went to make my instant coffee.

Ash : Dude, wake up.

Me : Ok, I’m already awake.

I gulped my cup of coffee and went to shower and get ready. I met up with Ash and got to work, ordering our breakfast from the company café.

I worked as a graphic designer for a really big media company, Mason Media. It was owned by a man named Paul Mason, a really great boss who actually gave me a university scholarship. We had become close, he was actually like an uncle to me.

The company was really big, with headquarters all over the country and over a thousand employees. Yeah, it was pretty intimidating and amazing.

I carried on like this for the rest of the week, and weirdly, the one night stand guy was slowly slipping away from my mind. It was great, and scary at the same time. I can finally move on and tell my kids about this one day.

When the weekend rolled around, though, I stayed in with Ash and texted Zoë to come over and had a movie night in. I couldn’t have what happened last weekend to happen again.

I think I’ve met enough douchebags, never mind sleep with one again.

✘✘✘

A/N

So guys, please don’t forget to comment and vote.