Chapter 13

(The following is from the frictional book titled Enter the Supernatural)

This book contains information on some of the known supernaturals and also some of the supernaturals who disappeared from the face of the earth.

Here are the supernaturals that walk the earth on the daily bases.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Magicals <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<

A witch is a woman who with magical powers to use as she pleases and mostly fly on a broomstick

A wizard is a man with magical powers to use as he pleases and mostly fly on a broomstick

Both witches and wizards are beings advanced in portion making.

There are white witches and wizards. These witches and wizards have pure hearts; they do not abuse their power for their own gain but use it for the protection of others. They do not seek to cause harm to anyone but will use harmful magic as a last resort. These witches and wizards are usually healers.

There are dark witches and wizards. These witches and wizards do not have pure hearts; they are greedy and will use their power for their own gain. They do not care for anyone and do not take kindly to opposition. Betrayal is paid by death of the traitor. They seek to cause the deadliest of harm and will not help anyone unless they are of use to them.

A warlock is a male or female who channel/focus their magic powers through a wand.

A necromancer is a male or female with magical powers to use as he/she pleases. Their magic is referred to as dark magic since they can use it to raise the dead or communicate with them.

A sorcerer is a male with magical powers that exceed the powers of rest of the magicals combined. There has not been a sorcerer born in 1000 years. The most powerful sorcerers of all time is Marlin.

The female equivalent of a sorcerer is called a sorceress; they are also gifted with magical powers that exceed the rest of the magicals combined. A sorceress has not been born in 1200 years. The most powerful sorceress of all time is Morgana.

The magicals are made of groups called clans. These groups make up the kingdom which is ruled the magical council alongside the royal family. The white clan is a powerful family that rule the magicals. The White clan is made of strong magicals, they are wizards and witches. They have ruled the magicals since before the uprising of the magicals.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vampires <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<

A vampire is a supernatural that feeds on life essence found in the blood of living creatures, they mostly prefer human blood since it gives them the most strength. They are known as the undead since they have no heat beat. They are immortal and when they reach eighteen years, they stop growing so they keep that form for centuries. The sun is dangerous to most vampires and if caught in it, they burn into a pile of ach. They mostly get blood by biting the necks of their victims, and have fangs for biting.

There are three types of vampires; full-breed, half breed and transformed.

Full-breeds are strong and the most powerful since they are gifted with some powers. Besides the usual super speed, one can get teleportation, fire wielding and many others. They can go for days without feeding; only eating human food. They can change a person since they can make the venom at will.