Chapter 22

Once we reach the back yard, I show my new friends my true panther form: the golden panther form. I can see the astonishment of Jeff, Mike and Lizzie since it is the first time they have seen such a panther. I can also see Jess with a smile because it is not her first time seeing me in my true form. I transform back to my human form before I start some explaining certain things to you.

"Ok guys as you can see that I have unique fair colouring compared to other were-panthers. The reason for that is because I am the first alpha of the were-panther. I have decided to create a pack and I want Jeff as my beta and Jess as my gamma"

Everyone looks at me kind of shocked and then Jess jumps up and down and dances her way to hug me and I can feel that she is happy about the news.

"I can't believe I am going to be part of a pack and also that I am going to be a gamma, thank you, thank you" Jess says all this while jumping up and down.

"That's great dude and I will be honoured to be your beta. This means we get to recruit other were-panthers when we return to the academy tomorrow" says Jeff with a grin on his face

I motion for the both of them to stand in front of me so I can begin the process of creating a pack. I place my hand on Jeffry's head then move it to my heart before reciting the words to make him my beta.

"I alpha John Leroy Malloy hereby accept you; Jeffry Blackstrong into my pride: the Golden Crown pride. Do you Jeffry Blackstrong accept the role of beta of this pride, do you pledge your loyalty to me as your alpha and also to protect this pride and teat its members as family"

"I Jeffry Blackstrong accept the role of beta of the Golden Crown pride and also pledge my loyalty to my alpha, I swear to protect the pride and treat members of the pride as family" says Jeff

I place my hand on Jessica's head then move it to my heart before reciting the words to make her my gamma.

"I alpha John Leroy Malloy hereby accept you; Jessica Red-Claw into my pride: the Golden Crown pride. Do you Jessica Red-Claw accept the role of gamma of this pride, do you pledge your loyalty to me as your alpha and also to protect this pride and teat its members as family"

"I Jessica Red-Claw accept the role of gamma of the Golden Crown pride and also pledge my loyalty to my alpha, I swear to protect the pride and treat members of the pride as family" says

I can feel the change occurring with both Jeffry and Jessica, the dominant power can be felt and it is like they have changed somehow. A mark of crown of gold surrounded by the full moon can be seen on their right arm. It is the mark of the Golden Crown pride.

I ask them to transform into their panther form so I can see how they have changed. They transform into two pure silver panthers one slightly bigger than the other. They both radiate a powerful dominant from them. A golden crown can be seen on the panther's right front leg. I can hear the shock from my new friends.

They transform back to their human form, they transform into the clothes they had been wearing before the shift. I can also feel them in my mind and also hear their thoughts. I have read on this in one of the books in the library at the academy, it is called mind link.

We decide to head back into the house to make some lunch; the girls go to the kitchen to make lunch while the guys go to the game room to play Call of duty. The game is evenly matched between me and Jeff; we have already established that Mike is the third best player now we are playing for the number one spot.

When lunch is ready, the girls call us to the kitchen to eat, we paused the game still evenly matched. The girls decided to make ham sandwiches along with apple juice. The sandwiches are to die for and I am not the only one who thinks so because the others are moaning.

"Guys I have decided that we should not return to the academy but we must train so we become strong"

"Yeah, I have been thinking the same thing" says Jeff

"Sure thing, it is not like they train us there. We are more like their maids and cooks" says Jess

"Ok, we will begin training tomorrow and Mike and Lizzie will also be joining us"

After lunch the girls went to watch TV at the family while us guys went back to resume our game. The competition was fierce but at the end I became second while Jeff takes the spotlight. We decide to play other games like super Mario.

After playing games, we decide to head to town to buy clothes for Jess and Jeff, and also buy them other essentials like phones and laptops, and also bathroom essentials. We told to go and get ready while we also do the same then we meet back at the family room.

We pilled in my Mazda 6, on the front is me on the driver's seat with Jeff sitting beside me. In the back seat, Jess, Mike and Lizzie are sitting with Mike in the middle of Lizzie and Jess. The trip to town took more or less twenty minutes.

When we arrived at town, we started our shopping by buying new phones, everyone has an iPhone now. I only bought four phones and four laptops since I already have the things and I do not need new ones. After buying the electronics, the real shopping begins; the girls lead us from store to store for their choices of clothes. We also decided to buy grocery to stock up the house.

When we were done, we decided to have an early dinner at the pub before heading back home with a full car.