Chapter 20

The rest of the week was pretty much the same with being a servant rather than being a student. Today is Friday and we are just chilling, relaxing ourselves after the tournament.

The tournament is for both teams and individuals; the teams are fighting for bragging rights and privileges and individuals are fighting for advancement in rank and points.

The points can be cashed by that individual if they want a holiday and the more you have the more holidays you can have. You can even take a month of school.

Today is also a very special day since I have decided to start a pack beginning with my two friends. I have learnt that there is about five hundreds were-panthers in this school and more or less the same number in the other schools.

“Guys we have to go to my home because there is something I want to discuss with you and I do not trust that we are in privacy within these walls”

“I have no problem with that since I am currently bored but how are we going to get there since none of us can teleport like some vampires, mermaids and witches” says Jess

“We just have to walk or run in our panther form to a small town called New-Hope that located about ten to twenty minutes from the force field protecting and clocking this place”

“I think you guys are forgetting something, we need permission from the headmistress to head of the academy grounds” says Jeff

“Let’s not worry about that because this will be worth the trouble that we will find on our return. So because we all know that they won’t allow us to leave for this weekend”

We discussed everything about when we are to leave this place for my home. We won’t be passing through the Moon-light but will be travelling through the forest until we pass the yellowish-red fog.

The time to make our leave for home has come as the others are busy having their dinner. We decide to travel solo by not taking anything but the clothes that the guys will need when shifting. We make a run for the forest and transform into our panther forms. I can see the small brownish panther which is Jess and another small reddish-brown panther that Jeff and then there is me with my disguised panther.

When we have shifted, Jeff and Jess grab their small bags with clothes by their teeth and then we run in an average pace since I know that they cannot keep up with my full speed. It takes about twenty-five minutes until we pass through the yellowish-red fog. It’s like we slow down as we pass through it.

From then it takes us about five minutes to reach the edge of New-Hope town. My friends go behind the trees to shift and wear their clothes while I shift back since I have the ability to shift back in my clothes.

After they have returned, we enter the town and looking at everything as we make our way to the storage garage which I have rented to stay my car. Only bars and pubs are open for business at this time in the night.

After retrieving my car from the storage garage, it took one hour to reach my home from New-Hope town. After parking the car in the garage, we entered the house and I showed Jeff to his room which is across the hall from Jessica’s room.

We have a snack for diner before heading our separate ways to bed. It actually feels good to be home.