The shop

Mateo groaned as he turned to his side, throwing his arm over his wife who slapped it away to continue tapping away at her phone.

They were a lovely couple, a strong marriage of five years that generated envy in the hearts of others.

Their love was deep, able to withhold any issues that threatened to impose in their happy union.

"Why the fuck are you on your phone and not in my arms"?

Marcella giggled at his words, placing the device on the nightstand before fully turning towards her husband who she gleefully embraced.

"I was just messaging Lina, you know how she gets when I don't reply".

Mateo hummed, nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck where he inhaled deeply before circling back to his previous sleeping state.

He felt her wiggle herself free once she noticed him dozing off, to his surprise his eyes snapped open once again as he felt a tight hold to his crotch.

"You might be asleep but it looks like your dick isn't getting the memo".

"Cazzo Marcella, you really know how to wake a man up".

He took in a sharp breath as he felt her honey plump lips trace the head of his cock before darting her tongue as she sucked the tip eagerly.

"Marcella you're playing with fire".

She looked up at him, displaying an evil grin.

"We've been married for five years amore mío, I know exactly what I'm playing with".

He groaned loudly as the blonde swooped in and swallowed his entire cock down to the base, causing it to hit the back of her throat as she pumped it in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck fuck fuck, just like that baby, suck my cock, just like that".

Mateo gathered her blonde locks into one fist, guiding her along the way so she wouldn't get lost, though she knew the trail all too well.

She tugged at his sack as it rolled in her hands, eliciting a small tremble to his large frame.

Marcella pulled out his cock with a pop, darting her tongue out seductively before slapping it repeatedly with the tip of his shaft, her eyes never left his as she did so.

"Who knew the best head a man could receive would be from his wife". Mateo chuckled as she continued fucking his cock with her mouth.

He felt himself nearing his release as she tightened her lips around his thick cock, keeping her other hand intact to continue the playful torture on his sensitive sack.

"You keep sucking my cock like that and I'm gonna fucking cum Marcella".

She hummed in response, a sensation that made his toes cruel as he started to shoot his load down her throat, quickly grabbing her head to garner all control while he fucked her mouth violently.

Marcella swallowed like the good wife she was.

*

His wife had gone out to have brunch with her friend Lina, leaving the satisfied man to relax under a hot shower.

His thoughts ran free as he closed his eyes to rest his head on the ceramic walls.

"I'm happy". He whispered, continuing the chain of words before turning off the water and stepping out.

As Mateo dried himself in the bedroom, an acute knock resonated through the room.

Bothered and confused by the urgency, he quickly wrapped the towel around his waist as he went for the door, opening it to find a worried Tony pushing his way through.