Congratulations

Capri was watching television with Axel.

He had come back from a three day rendezvous with a forty something year old woman who had recently divorced her husband of twenty years and was ready to live her life like she never had before.

Capri was happy for both of them.

"The L word, you think he meant it"?

She shrugged at Axel's question.

"I'm more surprised of how sure he was that I felt the same way". She scoffed.

Axel stayed silent.

"What"?

He shrugged.

"What? You think I feel the same way"?

"Well you obviously don't just like him that's for sure, I mean Capri do you even remember how things ended five years ago between you two"?

Axel sat up, now looking intently at her.

"It was like a tragic love story, you seem to forget you literally walked out of the chapel because you couldn't bare to see him marry another woman, I don't know if that's love but it sure isn't like".

Capri jus stared at him in shock before pouting, he was always too reasonable when he wanted to be.

Before Capri could get another word in, her doorbell resounded from downstairs.

Both friends looked at each other.

"Sebastian"?

She shook her head.

"He's doing business stuff".

"It must be...".

Capri held a finger up as if saying his name was like calling upon the devil.

"Stay here".

She made her way downstairs, Axel not listening to her request as he followed behind her, staying at the top of the stairs as she slowly made her way towards the front door.

"Capri open the fucking door"!

They both jumped.

She looked behind her to find Axel signaling her death as he pointed to her then slid his thumb across his neck.

"What do you want Mateo"?

"We need to talk".

"We can talk just like this".

"I swear to god Capri, don't make me break down your front door".

She once again looked over at Axel, a nervous expression etched on her face.

Capri reluctantly opened the door, jumping back a few feet as Mateo pushed his way through before closing the door himself.

He was staring down at her like he was ready to scold a child.

"What is your dea-