His wife

Antonietta strutted in, chin held high as her ravenous red hair swayed with each step she took.

"Mama"!

Both women hugged urgently, taking in each other's embrace as Carlo and Franco stood to the side to watch the interaction, a small smile placed on Franco's face as he felt warmth wash over him.

Antonietta was the daughter he never had and he cared for her dearly.

He patiently waited his turn.

Antonietta opened her arms wide as her eyes landed on the only man she could call a father figure, her own took a leave of absence through all her thirty five years of existence.

"Papa".

He took her into his arms, saying sweet fatherly things into her ear before giving her a chaste kiss on her cheek.

She kept her arms to her side as she let her gaze fall upon the long lost brother she had never met.

She released a small nod which he reciprocated with a tilt to his head and a huge grin before his eyes roamed her model-like figure in the tight burgundy cocktail dress she sported.

"A sister eh"?

He pulled her into him.

"I've always wanted a sister".

The last sentence whispered into her ear as she rigidly returned the hug.

Antonietta was uncomfortable.

"Let's sit and have lunch shall we, you arrived at the perfect time, Giulia please take my daughter's bags up to her room"!

The maid gave a small nod as she kept her head down, anxiety creeping through her chest as she slowly watched the predator smile at the redhead.

Elena walked into the patio, signaling all to follow her, Carlo could only let his eyes fall upon her round ass as the redhead walked in front of him.

All sat at the four legged table, Franco at the head and Carlo on the other end with Antonietta to his right and Elena to his left.

They waited for the meals in conversation.

"Antonietta tell me, how was your most recent trip, your mother told me you were in Japan".

The redhead smiled eagerly.

"Yes I was, I had a get together with the ambassador, it was great".

Franco nodded in pride, his stepdaughter only continued to achieve great things, never a disappointment.

His own connections had helped her find work in the field but everything else she had accomplished on her own, she was smart and beautiful, what else could he ask for in a daughter?

"You have quite the accomplishments Antonietta, I once had my own but it was taken for me selfishly". Carlo spoke, giving her a small smile.

Confusion plastered on her face as she waited for him to continue.

"Long story short, I was kidnapped and tortured for years, the business's were left unattended and I own nothing now to my name".

He placed his folded hands under his chin, a sweet smile decorated on his face as he watched her open her eyes slowly in astonishment.

"That sounds awful". She whispered in pity, a hand reaching out as she touched his forearm, he placed a hand over her own.

"It was quite the experience, but, my brother, Mateo, he saved me, went all the way to Mexico to retrieve my almost lifeless body, you know each other quite well, no"?