Giulia

Capri woke up feeling better.

It was a productive day, she could feel it.

"Why are you smiling like a weirdo"?

She looked over at Axel who wore a pair of boxers and her purple robe, her face almost fell at the view but quickly shook it off as it was nothing to make a fuss about.

"It's a good day I can just feeel it". She grinned as she shimmied her shoulders while drinking her daily cup of tea.

Axel placed a hand up with a disgusted face.

"Ew, I literally hate your energy right now".

Capri laughed.

"It's been a month Axel and Mateo hasn't contacted me, he's given me what I want and I haven't appreciated it to the fullest, I think it's time to treasure the small things".

Capri winked before grabbing her purse and leaving the apartment to attend to her shop.

*

Capri was right until her eyes landed on the blonde beauty she hadn't seen in years.

Marcella stood at the entrance with arms crossed, a repugnant look plastered on her face before landing on Capri.

"What a surprise". Capri said sarcastically, she knew this moment would come sooner or later, it comes with the territory of sleeping around with a married man.

"Your tone makes me believe otherwise".

Capri only shrugged.

"I fucked your husband multiple times, I don't know what to tell you".

Marcella grew red from anger.

"Shut the fuck up you whore, I knew you weren't just a little innocent bitch walking around the manor back then". She seethed before angrily charging towards her number one enemy and slamming her hand on the table.

"Marcella, I was fucking him back then and I was fucking him now too, he came after me this time, that's the only difference".

Marcella slapped her violently.

"Get out of my store". Capri spit, now angry with the intruder.

"I've loved him all these years, you haven't done shit for him".

"I haven't, I've only pushed him away and he keeps coming back, though it has been a month since I last saw him or spoken to him so I'm grateful for that".

Marcella was angry at her stupid comments, though glad to hear her husband wasn't entertaining the home wrecker.

"Good to hear, stay away puttana".

Marcella flipped her long hair as she turned on her foot and walked out, leaving Capri to roll her eyes at the unloved woman.

When would she ever have some self worth.

*

Mateo was in a daze of ecstasy, just the feeling not the drug.

He was as sober as a judge.

He looked up at the beautiful woman before him with a grin plastered on his face.