Sebastian

Mateo eyed the young man in front of him, he was begging and pleading for his life.

He could be no older than twenty one and here he was on the brink of death from so much blood that he had lost.

He was badly beaten, one eye shut and half of his face swollen.

But no broken bones, they had wanted him to arrive back to Italy, safe enough to pass on the message.

"Don, I have no involvement in this I swe-

Mateo put a hand up as he closed his eyes and sighed.

"I believe you just tell me what they said".

The man named Chucky fumbled with his words before Mateo snapped his fingers to straighten him out.

"They said to blame your father for this, that they were just taking back what was rightfully theirs".

Mateo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, turning his head slightly to connect eyes with an equally perplexed Tony.

His father?

Tony went for the door first, stepping out as Mateo trailed behind him.

They faced one another, garnering a few more steps to avoid being heard.

"What the fuck did your father do"?

"Good fucking question".

*

Capri spoke to Axel on the phone, catching up with all new adventures he had gone on.

Axel had moved to the United States, exact location being California where he had decided that blondes wouldn't be his only conquest.

"So tell me about you, what's been going on"?

"I actually have a date tonight, he's coming over and I wanna fuck".

Axel gasped through the phone as he drilled her with questions of how the mystery man physically looked.

"Alright well I want all the gritty details, hopefully he can fuck you as good or better than Mat-

"Hush please, I have to go now, bye"!

Capri quickly ended the call, not giving him enough time to respond.

He always enjoyed mentioning him every time she'd inform him of a new upcoming sexcaped.

Perhaps because she had confessed it had never been as good as it was with him.

A loud knock resounded, causing her to jump in place before quickly examining herself in the mirror.

She had reached the front door, eyeing the figure behind the peep hole before opening the door to reveal a well dressed Sebastian standing there with a bouquet of flowers and a paper bag.

"You look beautiful". He gaped.

Capri smiled, stepping to the side to signal his entrance before taking the flowers from his hands.

She had released her brunette locks, usually having them gathered in a messy bun.

Tonight was different though, a special occasion she hoped would give her a happy ending.

She wore a red tube top, complementing it with a black mini skirt that contrasted with her bronze tan skin.

Capri had dressed for what she was in need for, a good fuck.

"Beautiful home".

"Thank you".

She walked off into the kitchen, placing the flowers into a small vase of water before heading back into the living room with a wine bottle, two glasses and two plates.