Capo Di Sorrento

"Your whore ass shouldn't be here".

"Was he awake when you walked in last night"?

"Leave, puttana".

"Marcella just answer me"!

"He wasn't". Tony finally interjected, stepping in between both women who were heated in anger.

"Thank you Tony". Capri said, still staring at Marcella before letting out a tired sigh and sitting back down.

They had all gone home after the doctor had suggested only one visitor for the night which happened to be Marcella, it was the next day and three hours had passed since they arrived.

Dr. Ahmed walked in, once again alerting the others.

"Mr. Russo is awake, he wants to speak with Tony".

Both women furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, watching as Tony walked past them into the other hallway where Mateo's room was located.

Tony was just as surprised but he kept his expression neutral.

"Boss"? He spoke softly as he opened the door, only sticking in half of his face.

"Come in".

His right hand sighed as he entered with a smile, looking over at Mateo who looked better than ever.

"I hope you've killed Carlo on my behalf if he's not dead already".

Tony's expression faltered as he lightly shook his head.

"He's gone, your father and him are gone".

"Merda, I should've known my father was in it, Carlo was always his favorite".

Both stayed in silence as Mateo gazed down, his eyes a bit wide as thoughts ran through his head.

"How many people know I'm alive"?

Tony gave him a confused expression before answering.

"No one even knows you're hurt".

Mateo nodded in content.

"They will soon".

*

Tony stepped out, both women standing as they tried to read his face, nothing.

"Well, can I go in"? Marcella finally asked, annoyed by Tony's natural demeanor.

"He doesn't want to see anybody".

Both women's faces fell, Capri staying quiet as Marcella started to yell.

"I'm his wife, I have a right to see him"!

"If he doesn't want to see you let it go". Capri interrupted.

"Fuck off whore"!

Marcella took two big steps towards Capri who took one back as Tony once again stopped the blonde from putting anyone else in the hospital.

"Mateo doesn't wanna talk right now, respect that as his wife".

She snapped her gaze towards Tony, exhaling an angry sigh before she turned and stomped off, her hair whipping him in the face as she did so.

"Go home Capri".

Her head fell forward at his demand.

"He really doesn't want to see me"?

Tony shook his head, feeling sad for the beauty before him but understanding that orders came first.