Cheater

Five years ago

Carlo was laughing alongside the long legged black haired beauty.

He had gone out for the night and had come back home with a beautiful woman on his arm.

He felt like a millionaire.

Carlo had been living in Brazil for the past ten years, enjoying his time and his wealth with the beautiful country and their beautiful women, he considered himself a Brazilian by heart.

He was a man who owned various bars and clubs, a smart way to invest his money in the country.

Both parties made their way inside one of his many apartments.

Kissing and fondling each other in heat as they attacked the other's clothing.

They reached the extensive couch, both falling on top as they giggled.

"Hard and fast"?

"Only on nights like these".

Carlo grinned, yanking her hair back to expose her neck as he licked from the base down before reaching her breasts as she moaned loudly.

"Fuck, that feels so good".

Carlo smiled against her skin, quickly discarding his boxers as he entered her in one Swift movement.

"Fuck".

He started railing into her, her moans filling the apartment as his thrusts became animalistic.

"Don't stop". She panted, her mouth forming a small 'o' as he took her body without remorse.

Carlo's groans had become carnal, fucking her rough and deep as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Her eyes slowly opened, lifting her hand to glide it down his face before reaching his neck.

She squeezed harshly, digging her nails as far as they would go, Carlo cursed.

"Fuck, what the hell, you like it that rough"?

He went to remove her hand but quickly found himself struggling as someone grabbed him from behind in a chokehold, completely removing him from the black haired beauty as they threw him to the ground.

"What the fu-

Carlo shook violently, a taser to his skin as he felt thousands of volts go through his body.

Naked, sweaty and shaking.

He passed out just as quick as the taser was removed.

*

"Wake up güero".

Carlo coughed as he was kicked in the stomach violently.

Blood spilled out of his mouth as he spit.

His eyes opened slowly, the dim light hitting his face directly as he looked around.

He was naked and dirty.

Carlo made the intent of moving his arms but found them locked in with chains coming out from the cement walls.