Kingdom

Mateo looked out the big window.

His mind was filled with intrusive and paranoid thoughts as he thought of his brother, his guard was up with that idiota.

"Que piensas"? (What are you thinking about)

His eyes snapped to the delicate figure standing behind him, a warm feeling washed over him as Capri came into view.

Mateo stood in his birthday suit, his muscular figure on show as he held a small cup of tea in his right hand.

He had visited Capri for the day, night now falling as he overstayed his welcome, not that he cared.

"Nothing important, come here".

Capri gave him a warm smile as she walked over to him, her arms embracing his own as they both now stared out the big window of her bedroom.

She had ignored the topic of his divorce as she was not ready to let go of her relationship with Sebastian, introducing him to her grandmother had done nothing.

"Are you going to continue fucking Sebastian"? Mateo casually asked.

Capri winced internally at his question.

"What I do with Sebastian isn't your business".

"It is because you're my woman, I'm leaving Marcella for you, for us".

"I never asked you to". She whispered, now retrieving into her own space as she removed herself from Mateo's hold.

His eyes watched her.

Mateo gulped his drink quickly before placing the cup down on the floor, a stern glare on Capri as he made his way towards her, she quickly started to back away.

"Capri, you seem to think this is still a game, I come here, I fuck you and then I leave, you wanna keep that up"?

She looked away, not liking his harsh tone.

"It's not that easy Mateo".

"No"?

Mateo stared at the small woman before him, Capri had an average height at five-five but to his six-four frame she looked much smaller, he unfortunately also made her feel small.

"Why do you continue doing this to me, caro mío, I only want to love you unconditionally, you don't want to be with him, you want to be with me".

"Your life is what's stopping this, I can't be endangered that way".

"I wouldn't allow that".

"You don't have that control Mateo".

She now stared at him, silence filling the room as their hard glares left more to say than their words ever would.

"So my life is the only thing stopping you, if it weren't for that you'd give yourself to me willingly, heart and body"?

His hands rested on his hips as he asked.

"It is". She answered truthfully.

Capri loved him, and most times she hated herself for it but other times she wanted to bask in it and let it take over her emotions, it made her feel lost.

"I will give you what you want then".

Her eyes snapped up in confusion and shock.

"What do you mean"?

Mateo had been thinking of his brother as was said earlier, he knew Carlo wanted his spot as Don and if Mateo could give it to him to be able to be with Capri then he would do it willingly, he'd do anything for her.

"My brother, he wants to be Don, I will give him what he wants and you and I can be together, nothing in our way".

"Is that even possible"?

"It is if Carlo agrees without a hassle".

Capri gave him a small smile before letting him embrace her once again, capturing her lips at the same time.

"Let me make love to you".

"Again"?

He only nodded as he captured her lips once again.

Mateo felt things he had never felt with another woman when he was with her, yes he was selfish and yes he would have to make changes to be with the woman he loved but it was for her happiness and without her happy he felt solemn.

"I love you Capri".

She hummed like she always did when he professed his love for her, he ignored the irritation attempting to build up in his chest.

"No more foreplay, I want you inside of me". She whispered desperately a small chuckle escaping his lips as he enjoyed hearing her plea.

"I like it when you beg for my cock".

Mateo hoisted her up like rag doll, she only had a shirt on which gave him easy access to penetrate her violently, she gasped as he lifted her up and forced her down onto his shaft repeatedly.

Her face was contoured in shock and pleasure as this was a position she hadn't tried before, it was exquisite.

Mateo suddenly stopped, signaling her grey t-shirt in a knowing look, Capri quickly disregarded it.

The assault continued, this time harsher than before as he enjoyed watching her breasts bounce with each thrust.

His tongue darted out as he flicked them with each contact it made.

She was on cloud nine.

"I've never been fucked like this Mateo". She panted loudly.

"Glad I'm your first". He groaned, taking  his bottom lip into his mouth as he looked up at the beauty before him.

He was mesmerized by the crazed woman on top of him, Mateo wanted to give her the world and if renouncing his kingdom was the only way then he'd do it happily.

Mateo continued to fuck Capri like a rag doll, watching her bounce on his stiff cock as her moans grew louder and his grip tightened.

"I love this position"!

He grinned broadly at her words, her head tilted back as her arms secured around his neck.

Mateo gripped her ass roughly, now changing the movements of his thrusts as he slid her up and down his cock which caused her to gasp loudly at the contact it created against her sensitive clit.

"Yes baby, just like that mi amor". (My love)

"You look like such a fucking whore right now Capri, I love you like this". He growled like an animal.

She could only nod with an open mouth as the sensation took over her body.

Capri had to make up her mind soon, she couldn't keep fucking Mateo while being with Sebastian, it was time to choose, time to confess to the only man who could give her a normal life.

She hated herself yet it wasn't enough to stop fucking the animalistic beast below her.

"Capri I'm gonna fucking cum inside of you, please tell me your close".

"I am baby, keep going".

Mateo quickened his pace as he felt Capri nuzzle her face into his neck, tightening her arms around him before feeling the orgasm rip through her.

She let out a muffled scream, shoving her fingers into his hair and pulling harshly.

He winced at the pain as his seed shot out and filled her up, moaning loudly at the sensation that flushed through him.

Mateo didn't want another woman, he had made mistakes in the past but now he was willing to spend the rest of his days proving to her just how much she meant to him.

He stood still with Capri wrapped around his frame until he slowly made his way towards her bed, their heavy breathing resonating through the room as he fell upon the mattress with Capri under him.

sleep overtook them before she muttered three sweet words.

"I love you".