A treat

Capri paced around her room in thought.

Mateo had left her completely flustered, scared and aroused as he had never used a gun on her before, she hated herself for liking it.

She still hadn't spoken to Axel about it, hell, she didn't even know where to start.

Capri ran her hands over her face, sighing heavily as she sat down on the edge of her bed, looking down at her phone as it started to ring, Sebastian.

"Oh not now". She groaned, turning off her phone quickly before dropping it back on the mattress.

Of course she wanted to speak to him, hear his voice and have him come over to repeat the deviant actions from their previous escapade but she wouldn't let her selfishness cause him any harm.

She couldn't even believe the words that had left Mateo's lips, yes she knew it was the fifth year of his marriage, the last year he needed to last married to Marcella, she just didn't think he'd actually come running back to her.

Capri also built up the fear of what his evil world could bring upon her, not having an ounce of desire to be a part of his dangerous world, it was not her true calling.

And she was not his property.

*

Mateo arrived home, he had been gone for three days and now he found himself in the company of his wife and her friend Lina.

Marcella was yelling at him.

"Idiota, you leave for three days, three fucking days and you don't even notify me, where the hell were you"?

Mateo sighed as he continued to let the five foot two woman yell, repeatedly shoving her manicured nail into his cheek.

"I already told you, business Marcella, must I keep you up to date with everything I do and everywhere I go"?

Mateo exasperated as he threw his hands up in defeat, feeling the burning gaze of her friend Lina as she shook her head in disapproval, I disapprove of your fucking friendship with my wife you bitch, Mateo thought.

Marcela scoffed loudly as she pushed him with her hand, waving him off before sitting back down to continue her lunch with her friend.

"Get out of my face Mateo, I don't want to see you right now".

He sighed once again, shaking his head in irritation before walking into the house to quickly reach their bedroom.

He loved Marcella or at least he tried his best to convince himself he did, though sometimes he just wanted to put a gun to her head and pull the trigger, marriage was complicated like that.

Mateo thought back to the encounter he had with Capri, hating himself for his heinous actions, he hadn't meant to pull the gun on her, she just really pissed him off.

He pulled at his shirt as he unbuttoned it, quickly discarding it before continuing with his belt buckle.

His movements halted when he heard the rattle of the doorknob.

"Marcella leave me alone"!

It rattled once again.

Mateo sighed heavily as he kicked off his shoes, walking towards the door and unlocking it to come face to face with a gleeful Lina, now he was really going to lose any ounce of patience he still had within him.

"I told Marcella I had to use the bathroom". She giggled, pushing her way through before wrapping her arms around his neck and showering him in kisses.

He rolled his eyes, placing his hands on her waist before pushing her off harshly.

Lina was a woman he would fuck frequently when he first married Marcella, it was easy to have his way with her.

She was always around, a trouble-free rendezvous.

Though in the last two years he hadn't had the desire nor the energy to continue sneaking around with her.

"You should leave before Marcella finds you up here and drags you out". He spoke sternly, Lina scoffed in return.

"Oh she's too dumb to realize that I've been sucking your cock all this time, let me give you a little treat, please Mateo".

He fought the urge to roll his eyes as he looked down at her, she had a pouted lip and a begging expression etched on her face.

That only ever worked with Capri, this woman was doing it all kinds of wrong.

"Lina I fucked you a few times and I understand it was good but you need to go now". Mateo gave her a comical smile as he shoo'd her out, leaning down to her height in mockery.

She huffed and crossed her arms before quickly getting on her knees, taking his trousers along with her before shoving his semi flaccid cock into her mouth, it grew hard on the spot.

"Motherfuc-

Mateo groaned as she started to suck, he didn't want this but she didn't leave him much of a choice at this point.

"Alright hurry up at least ". He breathed out as he placed his hands on his hips, lifting his gaze to stare at the ceiling.

She quickened her pace, eliciting a groan from Mateo who roughly seized her head to fuck her mouth without contrition.

It lasted a few seconds before she started to pull at his hands, desperately trying to remove them as she found herself unable to breathe.

Lina needed him to slow down, Mateo did the opposite.

She wanted his cock? She was gonna take it.

He felt her gag repeatedly, her throat gurgling as he continued his assault before feeling his seed shoot out, load after load.

His blaring moan escaped his lips as he kept her in place, ensuring she swallowed every drop before roughly pushing her away.

Lina fell on her ass harshly, her hair disheveled and her face as red as a
tomato as she desperately took in as much oxygen as her lungs would allow.

"You fucking asshole"! She spit, struggling to get up as she felt disorientated.

"You wanted cock? You got some cock, now get the fuck out".

Mateo stepped into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him as he ignored her insults.

*

"You're his right hand man, do your job to get him there and fix the problem, I don't wanna hear it".

The old man seethed as he spit out his demands, quickly shooing him off as he now wanted to be alone.

Franco Mateo was a complicated man who had earned the fear he imposed in others.

He loved his son in his own way but not even that love could get in the way of his own purposes.

He had a plan and he was going to fulfill it.