Part - 01

This ff contains 21+ scenes, harsh words, sexual abuse & rape scenes. If you're uncomfortable with this things, I suggest you to not to read this ff, just avoid this ff or block this account. And for the rest of them___ 'JUST GRAB YOUR HOLY HOBI WATER WITH YOU FOR LOOSE YOUR MIND VIRGINITY.' {Lol I don't know what tf I'm writing🙄}

If here are any grammatical mistake in this ff, please avoid it. Mihane 🥺👉👈.

A/N Pov.

JK:"Huhh..you only want me right. So, let's have me all (scary tone) *he said while coming towards Y/N*

Y/N:"No...no Jungkook, please." *she said while walking backward, sweating*

JK is coming closer to Y/N & Y/N's back hit the wall, he trapped her between his arms.

Y/N:"Jungkook, you're getting it wrong. Please don't....."

JK:"You know what, you're a h*e & sl*t who want to fuck anyone who she finds rich.... And yeah...I'm rich so, just.... let's f*ck & I swear I'll going to tear you apart (evil laugh)."

Y/N doesn't know what to do. She were just pleading him & he is just in his thought to ruin Y/N.

Y/N:"Jungkook, please sto___"

He didn't listen to Y/N & pick her up in bridal style & threw her on the bed harshly. Then he jump on the bed with make the bed shake hard & hovered over her.

JK:"Aww~~~~are you scared? A murderer like you only know how flow tears dramatically. And your tears won't prove you that you didn't ruin my life. So, just keep your f***ing mouth shut & just feel the pleasure I'll going to give."

Y/N:"Jungko___"

Jungkook doesn't let Y/N finish her words & put a cloth in her mouth so that Y/N can't scream. Because of this Y/N started to hit his chest. But poor Y/N, he tied her both hands with his tie. Only one thing Y/N can do is....to cry.