Part - 26

Yoongi Pov.

I woke up and took shower and went downstairs for breakfast but I saw maids, who were serving breakfast on table. Where is Y/N? She's not here. Maybe she's in the basement with Namjoon. Let me check there.

I was about to enter in basement but I saw Namjoon and Y/N are talking

I was about to enter in basement but I saw Namjoon and Y/N are talking. So, I didn't interfere their conversation and eavesdrop instead.

NJ:"A Penny for your thoughts?"

Y/N:"It's nothing."

NJ:"I know what are you thinking."

Y/N:"Really?"

Y/N:"Ok. Then tell me what I was thinking?"

NJ:"You were thinking about your abusive husband. Am I right?"

Y/N:"H-how did you know?" (stuttered)

NJ:"Your brother told me what he had done with you."

Y/N:"Ow.."

I saw Namjoon went closer to her & touch her chin and raised her head to look at her.

NJ:"You'll get through this."

Y/N looked at his eyes & felt his sincere words. Tears streamed down on her face. Namjoon wiped her tears and suddenly kissed her forehead and hugged her. I told him not to get closer to her. I facepalmed myself after seeing this.

NJ:"It's ok, Y/N. I'm here with you. Your brother is here with you. So as Jin hyung."

Y/N:(Crying silently) "I know."

NJ:"If you don't mind, you can share with me."

Then Y/N started to tell him every single thing. Namjoon got so shocked that he couldn't able to utter a word. He was speechless.

NJ:"Oh my goodness, Y/N. You suffered a lot. I hope you can overcome this. I'll be there for you always."

Y/N:"Thank you, Namjoon."

NJ:"You're welcome. By the way... you didn't tell me his name."

Y/N:"Ow..my bad. His name is Jun-"

I immediately interfere into their conversation.

SG:"Cupcake?"

Both Namjoon & Y/N got flinched and turned around to see Yoongi. Namjoon step aside a little from Y/N.

Y/N:"Oppa?"

SG:"What are you still doing here?" (confused)

Y/N:"Oh! Oppa? What are you doing here right now?"