Part - 03

A/N's Pov.

Poor him don't know Y/N is virgin. She didn't lose it. And now he is rapping her.

JK:"Yeah...moan, moan.....I know you're enjoying it." *with that he put one more finger in her. She screamed really loud.*

Y/N:"AHHHHHHH.."

Jungkook was laughing looking at her state.

Y/N:"Jungkook.....please stop it. I _____ *Y/N couldn't speak anything due to the pain that's paining.*

There was no love, gentle, pleasure....only pain, hate & lust. With that she c*m.

JK:"Yakkk.... You dirt, how dare you to cum huhh...?? You wait." *with that he open his buckle & slammed his m*mber in her.*

Y/N:"AHHHHHH." (it made Y/N cry).

He didn't give her any second to adjust & started thrusting in an animalistic pace.

JK:"Huhh....Ahhh... Why you soo tight huhh? No guess you f**k many & still tight. No doubt you're such a stripper." *Y/N crying very hard.*

Y/N:"Jungkook it's really hurting. Please slow down please...ahh...ahh...ahh..."

JK:"Uggghh..(groaning). Shut your shitty mouth sl*t. You deserve this."

His each thrust making Y/N scream in pain. But for him it's nothing. With that Y/N felt 2nd knot inside her abdomen & she c*m, which made him very angry.

JK:"I TOLD YOU NOT TO C*M...AND YOU DID SO. Let's make your punishment double."

Y/N:"(Eyes widened) No, no, no Jungkook.....AHHHH...."

Y/N's Pov.

No, no, no...I can't take this anymore. Please God save from this Devil.

And for about 40 minutes of chaos...he reached his high.

JK:"Ahh~~~"

Jungkook's Pov.

I felt her wall tightened very much & that I reached to my climax. I pull out & c*m on her stomach. At last I slapped her cl*t & speak...."

JK:"I hope you enjoy it really well hahaha..."

Y/N's Pov.

I thought it's end but he slapped my cl*t & say something.

Y/N:"Ahhh..."

JK:"I hope you enjoy it really well hahaha..." *then he grabbed my chin* You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what is gonna coming next." *with that he harshly yank my chin & left.*