Part - 12

[Hey my lovely readers,

Well I forget to asked you something.
Remember in the previous part, I mentioned someone named Mr.'?'

Well let me give you all a clue....

I want to give this role to one of the members in BTS Hyung-line.
Because most of the writers use Maknae-line members so much. To be honest they are very attract towards Maknae-line & Me too. (Don't call me toxic! I love all the members equally.) So I decided to give the role of Mr.'?' to one of the members in Hyung-line.

So guess... who is going to play the Mr.'?' role? Let me know in the comments...😇.]

Jungkook's Pov.

As I came out from washroom, I saw that sl*t got hiccups & she put her head down. I smirked & went to her, as I know what I have to do now. I can say she was hella scared. I went to her more closer, just an inches away from her lips.

JK:"Why did you giggle that time?"

Y/N:"No, I mean......"

JK:"I told you don't dare to lie." (angry tone)

Y/N:(Scared)

JK:"So, the sl*t laughed."

She will going to get punishment hard.

JK:"I selected 3 punishments. I'll give you a chance to select one. SO, think wisely."

Y/N:"No, Jungkook. Please, Don't do this."

JK:"Sushhh.... 1st option - seduce me. 2nd option - give me BJ (if you know, you know😏🌚) & 3rd option - let's have s*x."

Y/N:(Gasp in shock)"Jungkook.... please. I to- told y-you yes-terday, I'm o-o-on my pe-periods. I ca-cant do tha-that."

JK:"So what! And in periods, it will become more fun you know?"

Y/N:"Jungkook please...." (crying)

JK:"You have 15 seconds to think & your time starts.... now."

Y/N's Pov.

As he said about to select one punishment, I was crying mess. I don't know what to do. Because I never seduce someone or give anyone BJ & also I never try s*x o my periods. As time was running I was in mess. But I've to choose one of these punishments.

JK:"3.....2.....1...."

Y/N:"1. I choose 1."

JK:"And what it is?"

Y/N:"Se-seducing."

JK:"Seducing whom?"

Y/N:"Y-you."

JK:"Ok, so start."

Jungkook sat on the bed & told me to do that.

(Just imagine Jungkook is shirtless & wearing a towel on his hips😳🙈)

(I know it's an edit picture. But he looks so damn fine. I'm gonna faint soon. Those who's bais is Jungkook, is very lucky.)

JK:"So sl*t, start to seduce me."

Y/N:"Jungkook please." (pleading)

JK:"No mercy. Just do it fast. Sit on my laps & do as I said."

Y/N:"Jungkook, I won't do that again. Please forgive me."

JK:"Do as I said or I'll f**k you right here."

I don't want to do this. I'm crying mess now.

JK:"Ow please stop your tears ok. I'm not f**king you. You have to seduce me just."

A/N: I don't have much time left for my exams. So I'm ending here right now. I know it's short but I hope you all will support me & wait for the next part patiently. Till then stay healthy, stay safe, always try to be happy.

Bye👋.

And thank you so so so much for 24.9k views...🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.