Part - 25

A/N's Pov.

3 Days Later:

Jin went out of the country for his work. Namjoon & Suga is handling Jin's business. Namjoon started to give Y/N self defense lessons. Namjoon kept his promise. He didn't get closer to her. And Y/N started to feel safe & comfortable around Namjoon.

On the other side Jungkook got a call from his house maid that Y/N is missing. Jungkook was shocked & started to worry for Y/N. Also he got angry bcz he understood that Y/N ran away. He called someone.

In The Hotel Room:

*Jungkook in the phone*

JK:"Hello, I want you to find a girl. I'll send you her name with picture. Find her asap & bring her to my house."

?:"Ok Boss."

Jungkook hung up the phone.

JK:"Where are you Y/N? Please come back." (mumbled)

Lia:"What happened Jungkook?"

JK:"Nothing. Just thinking about my recent collaboration."

Lia:"Don't stress yourself."

JK:"I know. By the way, we're going back to Korea tonight."

Lia:"Really?"

JK:"Yes."

Lia:"Oh my, I forgot that my clothes & passport is in my home. I have to go to my home."

JK:"Then let me drop to your home. I'll pick you up tonight on the way."

Lia:"Ok."

Then they went downstairs and sat in the car. Jungkook drove to her home and drop her there.

JK:"See you later."

Lia:"See you." *she kissed his cheeks and went to her home.*

But Jungkook felt nothing. Like he's missing something. But he ignore that and drove away.

On the other side:

Y/N is learning self defense with Namjoon.

Y/N:"Ah..this one is difficult." (panting)

NJ:(Chuckle)"You'll learn this with patience I'm sure."

Y/N:"Hmm.."

Y/N got lost in her thoughts. And Namjoon noticed that.

NJ:"A Penny for your thoughts?"

Y/N:"It's nothing."

NJ:"I know what are you thinking."

Y/N:"Really?"

Namjoon nodded.

Y/N:"Ok. Then tell me what i was thinking?"

NJ:"You were thinking about your abusive husband. Am I right?"

Y/N froze.

Y/N:"H-how did you know?" (stuttered)

NJ:"Your brother told me what he had done with you."

Y/N:"Ow.." *she looked down*

Namjoon went closer to her & touch her chin and raised her head to look at her.

NJ:"You'll get through this."

Y/N looked at his eyes & felt his sincere words. Tears streamed down on her face. Namjoon wiped her tears and suddenly kissed her forehead and hugged her.

NJ:"It's ok, Y/N. I'm here with you. Your brother is here with you. So as Jin hyung."

Y/N:(Crying silently) "I know."

NJ:"If you don't mind you can share with me."

Then Y/N started to tell him every single thing. Namjoon got so shocked that he couldn't able to utter a word. He was speechless.

NJ:"Oh my goodness, Y/N. You suffered a lot. I hope you can overcome from this. I'll be there for you always."

Y/N:"Thank you, Namjoon."

NJ:"You're welcome. By the way... you didn't tell me his name."

Y/N:"Ow..my bad. His name is Jun-"

SG:"Cupcake?"

Both Namjoon & Y/N got flinched and turn around to see Yoongi. Namjoon step aside from Y/N.

Y/N:"Oppa?"

SG:"What are you still doing here?" (confused)

Y/N:"Oh! Oppa? What are you doing here right now?"

SG:"Just came to check on you.." *side eyeing Namjoon*

Namjoon understood that he's standing very close to Y/N & quickly step aside.

SG:"Go and take a shower....Cupcake. Then come downstairs to have some breakfast."

Y/N:"Ok Oppa."

Y/N left from there and Yoongi stares at Namjoon. Namjoon started to feel nervous.

SG:"I saw and heard everything...😑"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello My Lovely Readers,

I hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. And I'm extremely sorry for the late update. Because I got selected & admitted in Private University. It's been 2 months the classes in my University began. In next month.... my midterm exam will be held...😑☠️. But finally I update this story. I will try my best to update another part.

I'm well by the way.

Your Depressed and Busiest Author-Nim,
Mrs.Park.

[P.S: Please ignore my grammatical mistakes..😅]