Part - 13

Y/N's Pov.

I control my tears as I went to him & sit on his lap. But I'm not facing him.

JK:"It's not a chair where you're sitting. Move your hips or I'll teach you how to do it sl*t."

I obeyed & started to move my hips while sobbing.

JK:"Move fast you motherf***ing wh**e."

Y/N:"Please Jungkook. I can't."

JK:"You just started baby. Pleasure me."

As he said, I started to move faster.

JK:"Ahhh... I feel so much pleasure. You're something. That's why I called you sl*t."

Y/N:"Jungkook please...😭"

I was pleading but he wasn't listening to me. Okay. He want me to seduce him, I will do it as I'm angry right now. So, I grab his neck & start to kiss him & give him some dark hickeys on his neck.

Jungkook's Pov.

She was grinding on my lap for more than 10 mins. I don't know what happened to her. She suddenly grab my neck and hair & started to kissing me roughly. But she also sucking my neck & I moan. She was leaving dark hickeys on my neck.

JK:"Ahhh...(moan). Y/N stop."

I told her to stop & she stopped immediately. She looked at me & I saw her swollen eyes.

JK:"Get out now." (angry tone)

As I said I pushed her on the floor & she fell down.

Y/N:"Ahh.... (crying) Jungkook...... you will going to regret for this one day & that day will come soon."

As she said she ran from my room. I was confused because what she said. I shrugged off. I saw my bo*er was still there so I quickly went to the bathroom & did my thing.

[A/N: You & your bo*er...😒.

JK:Wanna play with me in the bathroom??😏😏😏

A/N:(Gasp) 😳😳😳.... Jimin-shiiii.....

JM:Jungkook-shiiiii....😠😠😠. Wtf did you just say to my love?

JK:(Got scared) N-nothing. *he ran away*

JM:Just wait you little punk. I'm gonna whoop your ass with Jin Hyung's frying pan.

A/N:Yeobo, just leave him.

JM:Ahuh..? Should we apply JK's idea in the bathroom..??😏😏

A/N:Huh?😳😶

JM:Let's go...*JM picked your A/N in bridal style & went to his room*

**R.I.P A/N**]

Y/N's Pov.

I ran from his room & come to my room & lock the door. I let out all my tears. I can't take this anymore.

Y/N:"Oh God please take me with you. I loved the wrong person. He doesn't show me any mercy. He burned my hand. Not only that but also for giggling a little bit he gave me punishment."

I was crying & crying. After some time I drove to sleep on the bed. The whole day I slept & maid gave dinner. I ate my dinner in my room.

Next Morning

I woke up with a hard knock on my door. I knew it was none other than Jungkook so I opened the door.

JK:"Today we have to go for a party. My mom said you to come with me. We both have to be present today at that party. So, I remembered you don't have any clothes. So I sent maids to buy clothes for you & other things that you need. So, there are some dress & wear this for today." (cold tone)

Y/N:"Ok."

As he said & left.

He gave me this dresses & told me to wear this one. Okay, let me check this dress. I widened my eyes by seeing this dress.

*This is your dress for tonight's party*

Y/N:"Woww.... It's so beautiful."

The dress was beautiful but it doesn't cover up to my neck & I've bruises. I don't want people to look at my bruises at the party. So, I've to cover up my bruises with makeup. Also I've a burned hand. Now I've to cover it with bandage.

Hi my lovely readers,

Ik you all are waiting for my update. I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long. I'm so f**ked up with my studies.
I'm gonna die because of this pressure. I hope you all understand. Some of you were eagerly waiting for my next update. So I just replied some of them shortly. I started to write another story.
Because my mind is filling with some new story. I didn't upload anything but soon I'm gonna upload my new story.

Spoiler: It's a Werewolf Story. Now guess which member are going to be the main character of this story...???😏

I will wait for your answer.

Till then Bye bye.

Your Author-Nim,
Mrs.Park