Part - 07

Jungkook's Pov.

I was enjoying as she was screaming & I know I made her ni**le sore & when she was about to say something.... I open my trouser & just slammed my me**er in her pu**y.

Y/N:"Ahhhhh..... Jungkook.... Please, ahhhh, ahhhh...."

JK:"Just shut your f**king mouth sl*t."

Y/N:"Jungk...."

Y/N's Pov.

As I was about to say something, he started to choking me. He grab my neck & in each & thrust he was very heavy plus with his hands, he is twisting my neck. I was feeling unconscious. My breath is about to stop when I started hitting his shoulder.

Y/N:"Jung....k...ook...I...ca...n't... ta..ke...brea...th..."

Jungkook's Pov.

As she said she can't take breath, I left her neck but now I was more focused to thrusting in her in an animalistic pace.

JK:"Scream my name & say - Jungkook please move faster."

[Y/N's Mind: No, no, no, no..... I can't say that. He's just forcing me. But I've to....]

Y/N:"Ahhh Jungkook, mo...ve faster..." (crying)

And I reach my high & pull out my me**er & cum on her stomach. She also cum after me. But I'm not gonna stop.

JK:"Your voice when you scream or moan it's also matches with stripper. Hahaha....."

Almost 1 hour later.......

As she faint I thrusted 4 more time & cum for the second time on her stomach. I look at her unconscious body & I don't know why her face that says she's innocent, she didn't do anything. But she did. People say true, in this world people have double face.

JK:"Sl**ty bi**h, acting like she didn't took any d**k inside her. Bl***y bi**h."

I was about to go I thought to cover her body. So, I pick up the blanket & was about to cover her body. But I saw blood stain on the bed sheet. My heart arched I don't know why.

JK:"What the heck! Is she lost her virginity with me? Huhh....no, it's not possible... No wayyy....."

My heart arched like she is innocent & what I did no way.....

JK:"Shit, shit."

I walk towards Y/N & sit beside where she was sleeping. I bend myself a little so I can see her face clearly. I look at her face, her mascara was ruined, many hair strings broken right there where I f**ked her. Her cheeks were red, her swollen eyes & I was just looking at her. As I about to kiss her forehead when flashback suddenly hit me. All what happened 6 months ago before all those scenes started roaming around my eyes.

Flashback:

Jungkook's Pov.

I was on my way cause Lia just called me & she said Y/N is trying to kill her

I was on my way cause Lia just called me & she said Y/N is trying to kill her. I mean no way she can't do that.

JK:"Y/NNN, NOOOOOO..........."

As I arrived I saw Y/N just pushed Lia from this cliff. My whole world was end just because of her.

JK:"Liaaaaaaaaa.........." (crying hard)

I turn towards her & said one thing.

JK:"Your life is going to be hell. Just wait & watch."

Y/N:(Crying) "No, no, I didn't do this."

Flashback End.

As all sceneries came in my mind, my soft expressions turn into anger.

JK:"So what if she didn't slept with anyone. But she is murderer who killed my love of my life, my Lia. And....and I'm very happy that I raped her. (smirk)

With that I left. I came here to let maid know if that sl*t wake up and what to to do.

JK:"Anna, Sia."

Maid-1(Anna):"Yes Master."

JK:"If Y/N wakes up, give her food. If she doesn't eat, let me know. And yes, change her rooms bedsheet."

Maid-2(Sia):"Okay, Master."

JK:"Good now. I'm leaving." *he left*