Part - 20

This "Yoonjinkook" memes are hilarious...🤣🤣

Guys are you ready for tomorrow's Busan concert of BTS..? Ik my exam is running at my college but still I'm excited for this concert...🤩🤩.

A/N'sPov.

The night when Y/N got admitted in hospital:

Jungkook reached L.A and book a hotel for himself. The meeting is tomorrow morning. So he took a shower and went to sleep.

(A/N: I don't know the how much time difference between Korea & L.A ...so...bear with me...🥴)

Next Morning....

Jungkook's Pov.

I woke up by alarm. It is 8AM. I stretch my body a little. I got up from bed for my morning routine. Before I went for my morning routine, I call from the intercom and told that stuff to bring my breakfast in my room. After finishing my morning routine, I came out from bathroom & someone knocked the door of my room.

I unlocked the door & saw a stuff with my breakfast so I let him come inside with food tray. He put the breakfast in the table & left from there. I eat my breakfast and get ready for the meeting. The meeting will be held at 10:30 AM. It's 9:10 AM now.

(A/N: This is Jungkook's Outfit:)

I went outside & my driver took me to the office

20 Minutes Later...

A/N's Pov.

Jungkook reached to the office with his secretary. Every employees greet him. He greet them back shortly. One of assistant came & took him to the meeting room & told him wait for their boss. Jungkook nodded & wait for the CEO to come.

(A/N: It's time to reveal the '?' Person that I mention previously.)

'?' Pov.

I reached to my office & eveyone stand up to greet me & I greet them back. Some girls are drooling over me. But I don't give a f**k to them.

My secretary came to me & infrom me about Mr.Jeon who came for the meeting. I directly went to the meeting room to meet him.

*In The Meeting Room*