Part -19

Next Day....

Y/N's Pov.

It's noon right now. Hobi took great care of me. He never leaves me for a moment.

Right now me & Hobi oppa chit-chatting about our life. Suddenly the door open & a man came inside in suit & a flower bouquet on his hand. I was shocked to see him.

WTH!! How did he know that I'm here right now?

Yeah... it's none other than my brother.
He's looking very worried. But when his eyes met with mine, his eyes get teary. It's been 12 years. And finally we meet each other.

He's a cold person. He doesn't show his cold side to me nor Hobi oppa. But for others he's a cold, rude, merciless & savage man.

Let me tell you all everything about him.........

I was 9 years old & he was 15 years old. Our father has an architecture company. And our father wanted him to join in his company as an Engineer. But my brother wanted to be a businessman. But our father didn't agree with him & had argument with him. But later our father told him choose one. Either become an Engineer or leave the house. So my brother choose to leave the house.

But my brother used to take care of me since I was born. He never leave me alone for a single moment. But he wants to pursue his dream. So before he leave me he gave my mother a cute & beautiful necklace so that I could wear it when I grow up.

This is the necklace:

After that he leaves me & I grew up without him I always wear that necklace that he gave me & I always missed him

After that he leaves me & I grew up without him I always wear that necklace that he gave me & I always missed him. I missed the name he used to call me,'Cupcake'.

When he was 7 years old, father used to give him pocket money. So he somehow complete his school with those money. He find a suitable job in a cafe so that he could pay his fees for college. He met Hobi oppa in the college & he became his best friend. He told Hobi oppa to take care of me and keep me safe. So one day when I was sitting alone in the park Hobi oppa approached infront of me & after that we became friends.

But on the other side, my brother got fired from his job because someone accused him with false allegation. That night he was passing through a alley, some guys picked a fight with him. But my brother beat them so hard. When he was fighting with them, some men noticed him & they wanted to him to be in their group.

Group or should I say Mafia group? Those mens approached to him & gave him an offer. My brother had no way but to accept their offer. So he joined with them. In those years he became the Mafia boss's most trustworthy & loyal man. But that Mafia boss doesn't have any child/heir to pass his position to them. So before the Mafia boss died, he passed my brother the Mafia position & later he became the most dangerous Mafia king in the whole country. He's a mafia in underworld but in people's eyes he's the No.01 businessman in South Korea. He's company MYG Industries. held top No.1 position.

He kept touch with Hobi oppa & always asked about me. One day I was missing my brother so badly & Hobi oppa couldn't tolerate that so he told me about my brother. I was happy & sad at the same time. He gave me a picture of my brother so I can remember his face.

Y/N's brother is none other than....

Y/N:"Yoongi Oppa!" (shocked)

A/N's Pov.

YG:"Cupcake." (Teary eyes).

Yoongi rushed to her and engulfed her in a hug.

Y/N:"Oppa, I missed you so much." *started to cry*

YG:"I know Cupcake. I missed you too." *crying silently*

Both of them crying while hugging each other. After some time they broke the hug.

YG:"This for you Cupcake." *gives her the flowers bouquet*

Y/N:"Thank you Oppa." *smiles & take the bouquet*

Yoongi cupped her cheeks.

YG:"Cupcake, I swear I'm gonna kill Jungkook."

Y/N's eyes widened at his words.

Y/N:"Oppa don't kill him."

YG:"How can you say that? He abused you & raped you & you still care about him?" (disbelief)

Y/N:"No oppa, I don't care about him anymore." (cold tone)

YG:"Then?" (confused)

Y/N:"Let him suffer & realize that he lost me, he lost a gem."

YG:(Smiled at her state) "That's my Cupcake. From now on, you'll live with me in Japan. I will teach you how to defend yourself & everything that you need to protect yourself. You will work with me in my company"

Y/N:"Okay oppa." (nodded)

1 week later....

YG:"Cupcake, are you ready?"

Y/N:"Yes oppa."

YG:"Let's go."

They left for the airport. When they reached airport, Hoseok was there to bade them goodbye. Hoseok hugs both of them.

JH:"When you both reach Japan, call me okay?"

They nodded. After that they bade Hoseok goodbye & went to the plane.

Yoongi & Y/N sit together.

Y/N:"For me, a new journey begins I guess." (mumble)

A/N: Most of you guess right. Min Yoongi is the brother of Min Y/N.

The next part will start with Jungkook's Pov.

I know it's short. But please bear with me. As you all know, I'm a college student & I'm writing this only for you all guys. I love you all. Take care.

[Please avoid my grammatical mistakes...😅]