Part - 09

Jungkook's Pov.

I came home & directly went to see Y/N. When I entered in her room, she wasn't there. So I thought to check my room. I swear if she will be there, she'll going to get punishment. And yes I was right. She's in my room. As I saw her in my room, she made me angry. First, she was checking my wardrobe & second she was holding my & Lia's picture. I got more angry. I went to her & slapped her & she fell on the floor with a thud.

JK:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM??" (shout)

Y/N's Pov.

As he shouted, my body started to shake.

JK:"So, I think your silence means that you came here to seduce me. So that you can be satisfied. Am I right?"

What he said my heart broke into million pieces. Why he think that of me?

JK:"ANSWER ME." (shout)

Y/N:"Jung....Jungkook."(crack voice)

JK:"Ok, ok. Don't speak. I'm guessing it right. You only came here to get f**ked by me."

As he said he came closer to me as I was on the floor. I wasn't daring to look at him so my head was down.

JK:"And you're also wearing towel only so, it clearly means you only came here to sleep with me right?"

No, no, no, that's not true. He's words & voice giving me shivers. My words aren't coming out. It's like my voice stuck inside there. He shout at me again.

JK:"LOOK AT ME SL*T." (shout)

Jungkook's Pov.

I shouted because she's looking down. I just grab her both shoulder tightly & pull a little bit closer so that she can look at me. I can see, her face was fill with fear. Her tears on her cheeks. She should be scared by me. Because that's what I wanted to see. I just pick her up & throw her on my bed.

JK:"So, are you ready right?"

Y/N:"No, no, Jungkook. Liste......"

I didn't listen her words & started to giving her hickeys all over her neck.

Y/N's Pov.

He was giving me hickeys on all over my neck. He was cruelly biting my skin not sucking it. He was biting my skin.

Y/N:"AHHHHH, JUNGKOOK. (screaming) JUST STOP IT." (crying).

JK:"How dare you to enter in my room huh?? And why should I stop?"

Y/N:"Please let me explain Jungkook. Please." (crying)

After biting my bruises more he's now moving his hand to my cl*t. I screamed cause I'm on my periods. So, he can't do that. I collect all my guts & said.......

Y/N:"JUNGKOOK, I'M ON MY PERIODS. PLEASE STOP THIS." (crying)

Jungkook's Pov

As she said she is on her period, I didn't think she's telling me truth.

JK:"I don't believe it sl*t."

Y/N:"Jungkook please don't do this. Believe me. Please, please Jungkook." (crying)

As I accidentally move myself from her. She pushed me & about to to run but I was about to grab her, I grabbed her towel & made the towel separate from her body. And when I looked at towel. She was right. There has blood on it.

Y/N:"Jungkook, please don't do this. I just came here because I don't have anything to wear. So I thought to wear something of yours. T-that's why....... that's why I came here. I'm soo sorry please forgive but don't r*pe me, please." (crying)

My heart arched for what she said. It seems like her tears are pure. She is pure. But alas! She killed my love & my life. I stopped myself & stand up. I looked everywhere & yeah she was telling truth. She didn't came to check anything. She came here because she doesn't have any clothes to wear. So, I went to my wardrobe & take one of my sweatshirt - pants & throw that on her face.

JK:"Wear that. (cold tone). And don't you dare to enter in this room again. If I see you here again then remember, next time I won't show any mercy on you. Now get lost."

She nod her head & went outside the room. I won't regret what I'm gonna do with her. I don't want to see her happy. Because a murderer like her don't deserve to be loved. I went to take shower & also I got a boner. I don't know why but I have to help myself with it.