Part - 22

2 Days Later:

Jungkook's Pov.

In these two days, I was working with Namjoon because of our contract. Right now I'm leaving from Namjoon office & thinking to go to the mall as I need some clothes to buy & a gift for my mother. It became a habit of mine. Whenever I go on a business trip, I always bought a gift for mom. So I went to the shopping mall.

 So I went to the shopping mall

.
.
.
.

2 Hours Later....

I've done my shopping & was driving back to my hotel. Suddenly someone come infront of my car. I pushed the break just in time. I got worried so I come out of my car & went to that person. It's a woman. Her face was covered with her hair. I just slide her hair just to get the shock to see.....

Her.

M-my l-l-love.

My Lia.

(A/N: Yes, the '?' character in the club was Lia.)

I can't believe she's alive. But she's injured. I didn't waste any time & take her in my car & went to hospital.

.
.
.
.
.

In The Hospital:

After I admitted her, I asked doctor about her injuries

After I admitted her, I asked doctor about her injuries. Doctor said that she was abused so badly that her body became weak & unconscious. She told me to take care of Lia & gave me a list of medicines to buy for her. I bought those medicines & went to the room where Lia is admitted.

.
.
.
.
.

I'm watching her unconscious figure & hold her hand gently & tears slowly started to blur my vision.

JK:"Where were you my love? You don't know how much I missed you. I was so depressed after that incident. And who did this to you?" *crying silently*

After some time Lia opened her eyes slowly & saw she was not outside but inside in hospital. She scan the room & saw Jungkook was sleeping beside her holding her hand.

Lia:"Jung-kook." (weak tone)

JK:"My Love."

Jungkook opened his eyes & saw her. He saw her & hugged her gently so that she doesn't feel pain. Lia hugged him back.

JK:"Are you okay? Are you feeling any pain? Should I call the the doctor?"

Lia:"No Jungkook, I'm okay. Don't worry."

JK:"Love, what happened to you? Who did this to you?"

(A/N: Well he totally forgot that he's married & his wife Y/N...🙄😑🤦🏻‍♀️)

Lia:"Jungkook, after the incident.... I didn't die, I was injured very badly because I fell from the mountain... I was in coma for 3 months. When I got discharged I went to find you but you moved from the place.... I searched every place that I know but failed to find you. So I gave up & came to L.A. & settle down here. And about this injury, actually I took some loans from someone & I couldn't pay their money in time that's why he's men beat me up."

JK:"I'm so sorry love. I'm really sorry. Because of me, you suffered so much. But not anymore. I'll take you with me. You'll live with me."

Lia:"No, no, Jungkook I can't- "

JK:"No love, I got another chance to be with you. And I don't want to loose it. I'm going to talk doctor to discharged you today."

I kissed her forehead & went to doctor to talk about her discharge.

A/N's Pov.

Lia:"I just came to you for your money, my love. I don't need you in my life. But I have to admit that you're so good in bed. Maybe I will get a few chance to get f**ked by you." (smirk)

.
.
.
.

Lia got discharge & Jungkook take her to the hotel suite where he's staying.

JK:"From now on, you'll stay with me."

Lia:"Really?" (shocked)

JK:"Yes love. Now go take a shower. I'm gonna order dinner for us."

Lia:"Okay."

                                  ♡
                                  ♡
                                  ♡

Hi my lovely readers,

A Late Happy new year.

I'm back. I'm really sorry for the late update. I know I told you all that I would go to hiatus for 1 & ½ months but I took more time than that bcz some cousins of mine came to my house to celebrate new year with us as soon as my borad exam were over. I'm an introvert person & I always like to stay in my home. And my cousins barely come to visit my family so I decided to spend time with them. And once again I'm really really sorry for that. I hope you all will understand my situation.

Wait for my next update. Till then see ya...😉.

Your lazy Author-Nim,
Mrs.Park

[P.S: Please ignore my grammatical mistakes...😅]